Your BFF

Aries: Tanjiro
You two bonded over the love of your younger
siblings, plus he also helped you keep inosuke under
control when in public places.

Taurus: Aoi
You and Aoi both became friends during your constant visits to the butterfly estates medical room for treatment. Let's just that she's worried about you and how clumsy you can be during missions.

Gemini: Kyojuro
You two became friends when he was still Mitsuri's sensei. Plus you both love food, and he doesn't mind how much you and Mitsuri eat.

Cancer: Sanemi
When you were still a demon slayer in training, Sanemi had gotten curious about how strong you were after seeing you training with gyomei. So one thing led to another. He had challenged you and you won, so he had started challenging you constantly. So now you have a friendly rivalry between the two of you.

Leo: Obani
He had started to warm up to you after Kaburamaru (His snake) had started like your presence. Thus making you better than most by Obani's standards.
Because you became his friend you are helping him with Mitsuri, which only makes him like you more.

Virgo: Tanjiro
You became friends with Tanjiro not long after you and Zenitsu had joined him and Nezuko in hunting demons.
Because you both are older siblings you both had become the parents of the group.

Libra: Daki
You had seen Daki as a younger sister so you had started to treat her as such, this only causing her and
Gyutaro to see you like their older sibling/Parental figure, as they never really had one growing up.

Scorpio: Mitsuri
Mitsuri was one of the few people that came over to your brother's estate. And her being the sweet girl she is, she had made it her goal to become your best friend the moment she met you.

Sagittarius: Sabito/Muichiro
You and Sabito had studied under Sakonji for a few years slowly making him a part of you and giyu's family. Muichiro became your friend not long after you had met him. His reason for asking you for your friendship was "I like your personality, and I would like to try and go watch clouds with someone I like".

Capricorn: Shinobu
You had become friends with Shinobu because you had wanted to help her with her anger. So you asked her before leaving for the mission with Kyojuro. It helps that likes your personality and company otherwise she would have silently smiled instead of agreeing.

Aquarius: Giyu
You had seen how lonely he was so you had just walked up to his estate one morning and asked for his friendship.
Shinobu: "Tomioka-san this is why you have no friends"
Giyu: "Y/N is my friend......unless it was just a dream"

Pisces: Inosuke
You were the only butterfly girl capable of physically holding him down when he had his angry fits. And because Inosuke is Inosuke he thought it was a fighting technique, so now he is constantly following you around just to challenge you. At least on your sick days, he will bring you acorns.

 At least on your sick days, he will bring you acorns