thank you so much! i love you all!

this is a late thank you for people who have read the fanfiction but thank you so much for the reads and votes. i appreciate all of it and i am so happy we made it this far. 

when i first publish this i wouldn't expect that one day it would have 3k views but thank you so much for the huge love and dedication you give reading this book.

i made this book last year and it totally help me for who i am today. i know some will say that this is just a fan fic but this means a lot to me and because of this i started to think about more amazing story plots. although i have to learn more and be broad on writing. 

thank you to all who read it. you inspire me a lot to continue this book and to think of more amazing plots.

i honestly wanted to post my story plots but i'm afraid someone might steal it but i also want to so i could inspire others thinking on their own plots at the same time and start writing.

 writing this book is one of the highlights i did last year, lockdown and its been 1 year since i made this story. words can't say how much thankful i am for you reading this book and i know it's sort of cringey but i appreciate you for reading it.

stay safe everyone and i love you all! follow your dreams and don't give up your hopes. remember when a door closes there's always another door for you that would open. stay strong queens & kings! i am so proud of you.

ps: sorry for the people i haven't shout out even though they voted all of my chapter it was just done when i saw you voting but i appreciate you keep reading and stay positive. 

with all my love,
the author xx