Two

Taehyung opens the door and saw the 6 boys and Irene. "I talked to her, she agrees to go on the date" Tae said, "Great, you guys will be going to a restaurant for lunch. The you will go to a mall, after that you will go to an Ice skating arena" Irene said.

The 8 of them head to the restaurant then the mall and the ice skating arena, suprisingly they all got along well.

"You're very funny Lalisa" the leader said, "Thank you" Lisa was flustered, the boys kept complementing her. They arrived back at mansion, "Lalisa, you should change to something comfortable" Said Jimin, Lisa noded. She went to her room then changed to a oversized t-shirt and sweat pants, she continues to look around her bedroom. Lisa saw a picture of her and 2 people that she doesn't remember, Lisa stares at the picture trying to remember who those people are. Jungkook enters the room slowy, "what are you doing Lisa?" He asked. "Oh nothing, why are you here?", "Dinner's ready" Jungkook said. Lisa and Jungkook went to the dinning room and saw a 5 course meal prepared.

After eating Lisa goes to the balcony that's in her room, she grabbed her phone. She stayed there for a few more minutes, she then heard her bedroom doors open. Lisa saw Hoseok, "Hey, I just wanted to check if your okay" He said. "I'm okay, I just needed fresh air. Uhm...sit down", we both sat down on the bed and started talking.

1 hour later

"Hey, I'm gonna go now. See you in the morning!" Hoseok said as we hugged. Lisa was blushing, "Goodnight!" Lisa said. Hoseok waved and left, Lisa went to close her balcony door then sat down in her bed, ready to go to sleep.