Four

"Does she know her and her parents are the people who signed the contract?" Hoseok asked, "I'm pretty sure she doesn't" Said Jimin. "If she doesn't know then its fine, we just need to take the contract away from her", they all agreed to what Yoongi said. "Irene, go take the contract from her", Irene nodded and went to Lisa's room. Irene opens the door quietly, she saw that Lisa was asleep and quickly took the contract from Lisa's dresser. Irene went back to the office and handed the contract to Namjoon, "I'll keep this in my room" Namjoon said.

With Lisa

Lisa woke up not knowing that the contract was missing but notice that Jungkook came in the room, "Did you sleep well?" He asked. "Uh..yeah" Lisa replied, "Do you wanna go on a date? Jungkook asked, "Sure! that would be lovely" Lisa said.

Later, on their date

Lisa and Jungkook went to a restaurant, they sat down and ordered their food.

"So do you have any talents?" Lisa asked, "Well I can sing, dance, and I can also play the piano" Jungkook said. "Wow, you have to teach me how!" Lisa yelled a litte, she seemed to really wanna know how to play the piano. "Maybe after we eat I can show you how" Jungkook said, a waiter came and gave them their food.

After they ate, they went back to the house and went to a room. The room had a piano in it, "Sit down" Jungkook said. The two practiced for hours. "This is actually harder then I expected" Lisa said, "Yeah, it
was hard for me when I first tried" He said. The two started laughing, "So do you wanna countinue or stop?" Jungkook asked Lisa. "Yeah, I wanna countinue" Lisa replied

They countinued to practice
💜