Three

Lisa Pov

I woke up to the sight of Yoongi, he was sitting at the edge of the bed. "Yoongi?" He turned around and said "Goodmorning Lisa", I get out of bed and sat next to him. "Do you need anything?" I asked him, "Nothing, I just want to see you" he said. I smiled. "Uhm I'm gonna go now, I'm late for work", I waved him goodbye then went to the bathroom.

After getting ready, I went out of my room to eat breakfast. I saw Irene who was cooking, "Irene, what are their jobs?" I asked. "Well I don't really know, I never asked them" Irene said, she gave me a plate with food and I started eating. After I ate, I decided to go look around their house. I walked into what seemed like an library, I saw a piece of paper with had my face and my name on it. It looked like contract. I was confused, "why is this here?" I asked myself. I grabbed the piece of paper then went to my room. While I was reading the paper I saw that the contract was signed by 3 people, the signature was familiar.

I spent half of the day trying to figure out who signed this contract. I went out of my room and went to the backyard, I saw that they had dogs. I came to the backyard to relax, I turned around and saw Irene walking towards me. "Hey, what are you doing here?" She asked me, "Oh, nothing I just wanted to relax". "Okay, do you need anything?" Irene asked, "No thank you". "Okay well they will be ariving home in a few minutes"

A few minutes later bts members came home one by one.

"Good afternoon" Jimin said as he sat down beside Lisa, "Hey" Lisa said quitely. "You seem down, are you okay?" Jimin asked. "I'm fine I was just thinking about things" Lisa replied, "about?". "Uhm...well I found this contract, I'm just confused about it" Lisa said, "Oh uhm, maybe you should go to you room uh, its getting cold out here" Jimin said. "Okay...". Lisa and Jimin walked inside, Lisa was confused on why he wanted here to go inside. Lisa didnt think much of it and just sat down on her be and started to play on her phone.

With Jimin

Jimin closed the door to Lisa's bedroom and ran to an office where he told Irene and the others.