no guidance (M) jaehyun x reader

pairing: Jaehyun (NCT) + you (reader)

genre: knocked up; heavy at times but mostly humor; smut

word count: 19.8k (i am actually happy with this length)

summary: You insist on keeping things casual with Jaehyun, even though he wants something more serious, but then you miss a period and in an instant, your lives are turned completely upside down.

warnings: some cursing; lots of dialogue involving unplanned pregnancy; descriptions of childbirth; explicit sexual content

a/n: listening to no guidance (remix) by ayzha nyree; this is a one-shot, there will be no sequels; check the masterlist in my description for other one-shots in this collection; happy reading!

It's complicated. That was always how you chose to describe your relationship with Jaehyun.

That being said, you were counting down the minutes until he knocked on your door. You had dragged your feet home after a long day of work and hopped into a hot shower, making sure your legs were freshly shaven for all the action you were about to get.

No sooner had you finished dressing and fixing your hair, there was an impatient knocking at your door and you opened it without hesitation, flirting, "Took you long enough."

"Traffic is a bitch and speeding is a crime," Jaehyun retorted, stepping inside and smashing his lips on yours.

You chuckled against his mouth as you threaded your fingers into his dark hair. Jaehyun kicked your door shut behind him and parted from you just long enough to lock it, giving you a brief opportunity to press the wettest of kisses to his neck.

Which did nothing but rile him up.

Not surprising, you didn't even make it to the bed. Jaehyun hauled you onto the dresser, popped your legs around his waist and entered you with one slow thrust. You let your head fall back and moaned, half-naked with your skirt hiked around your ribs and your panties hanging from your ankle.

At some point in the messy race to your bedroom, you had managed to pull off Jaehyun's white button-down shirt and he had borderline ripped your tank top. With a toss, your bra landed by the sofa, not far from his pants.

Jaehyun gripped the dresser on opposite sides of your hips and rammed his cock into your wet cunt, setting a hurried pace. His teeth clamped to the bridge of your shoulder, a measure to keep himself from moaning. Fuck, you always wrapped around him so tight.

You fisted a hand in his hair and groaned, "Fuck, Jay." You loved when he was rough, loved when he just couldn't hold back anymore. When Jaehyun made love to you, you were on some next level high, but when he fucked you, you swore you could see stars.

The dresser bumped against the wall loudly to a quicker rhythm and you found purchase on Jaehyun's broad shoulders. Your breath was warm on his neck as you panted, holding him close to you. His pace was hard, but not jarring, and fast enough to steadily coax you toward the edge.

It tempted your lips into a smile; how accustomed your body was to his, how perfectly he fit against you - and inside you. Though years had passed since your first time with Jaehyun (when the two of you fumbled together like the pair of virgins you were), your heart still beat a little quicker, a little heavier.

After all this time, you were convinced that would never change.

You knew you were lucky to have found the closest thing to a soulmate in Jaehyun. He was your best friend, the person you fell asleep thinking about, and the boy who wouldn't hesitate to be by your side whenever you needed him.