Foreword

Summary

"Where do I begin? With the grandest fall in the history of time?" When Lucifer and Chloe's latest investigation points toward skydiving shenanigans, Lucifer must grapple with his fear of falling. Meanwhile, in the wake of recent trauma and Chloe's altered worldview, Chloe and Lucifer explore their budding relationship. [Deckerstar. Post-Castaway but readable standalone.] [COMPLETE]

Note

For HiroMyStory.

Hello, all! I'm back again!

This narrative serves as a sequel to Castaway, but I wrote it specifically to be readable standalone. If crushing angst, endless cliffhangers, and serious flirtations with death in novel form aren't your jam, by all means, start here with Stars Fall, and you should be just dandy. All you really need to know is: Chloe knows Lucifer is the Devil. Super bad and angsty things have happened, but everything is fine, now. Chloe and Lucifer have managed to hash out their biggest differences and are giving this whole relationship thing a whirl. Lucifer and Maze's friendship is on the mend. Same with Maze and Chloe. And life goes on.

This story is a response to the Lucifer Bingo prompts: Uriel, scars, cross to bear, and epiphany. Chapter 1 title credit goes to Demi Lovato.

Thank you so much to my beta readers Pellaaearien, Wollfgang, and Tarysande. Thank you additionally to Wollfgang, who created the beautiful banner I'm using on Tumblr and Twitter, and at the end of this story.

I sincerely hope you enjoy this story. Feedback is welcomed and encouraged. Profuse thanks to anyone who takes the time to leave me some, whether that be in the form of comments or kudos :)