39

"Wow. Is he serious? If you choose him we can never talk again? That's a bit over dramatic." Jordan says as he sits down in the chair next to Morgan.

Morgan looks at him. Her expression pained. "Is it? I mean really? Is it? I broke his trust by cheating on him with you. Jordan this isn't me, I'd never hurt anyone like this. I don't even know who I am anymore. What have you done to me? You've turned me into someone I don't even recognize."

Jordan feels terrible, he never wanted this. He never wanted to hurt her again. "I'm so sorry Morg, I..." Morgan puts her finger against his lips, and says, "Shhh, Jordan don't apologize. I can't even make myself regret it. I've felt more alive the last few months than I have in the last five years." Jordan looks up at her. She smiles at him causing him to smile back at her.

"Jordan I know that sounds crazy, but you've woken up something inside of me. Something I hadn't even realized was missing in my life. I can't even explain it. But I can't imagine living the rest of my life not talking to you or seeing you. The thought of never touching you or making love to you again is overwhelming." She takes his hand in hers and begins running her hand up his arm, then over his chest. She stares into his eyes until she can't stand it anymore. He welcomes her onto his lap when she moves from her chair.

They kiss, unable to contain their passion for each other any longer. "Oh God, Morgan I love you so much. I never want to let you go."

"You don't have to J. I'm all yours if you want me."

Jordan stands up, taking Morgan with him, wrapping her legs around his waist. He continues to kiss her as he carries her up to her bedroom. This time he takes her to her adult bedroom and she doesn't stop him.

He gently lays her on her bed. He slowly undresses her. Then himself. When he joins her on her bed and hovers over her, he looks down at her. He sees all the love she feels for him. He slowly pushes inside of her. "Holy shit Morgan, you feel like Heaven. I could live the rest of my life right here and never grow tired of it." When he begins moving she starts making the sexiest noises. He finds it hard to control his movements when he hears her. But when she starts moving her hips with his and saying "Yes Jordan. Yes, right there, like that", he finds it excruciatingly difficult not to slam into her.

He can feel her tightening around his cock and he knows she's so close, he keeps his thrusts slow and steady, staying at her rhythm and pace. She pulls him down, wrapping her arms around his neck. He kisses her neck and whispers in her ear, "Come for me baby, let go and come for me." Hearing his words and feeling his breath on her skin pushes her over the edge. She begins to yell his name. He can feel her pulsating around him, this almost makes him come himself.

Jordan pushes one of her legs up onto his shoulder and he slams into her. He slams into her over and over again. It feels so good to her, she finds it hard to catch her breath. He quickly sends her into another earth shattering orgasm. This time when when she starts moaning and screaming his name in pleasure he let's go himself. Experiencing his own phenomenal orgasm, that seems to last forever.

When they are finally able to catch their breath Jordan turns to her, "Morgan were you serious when you said I could have you? Because I do want you. And I'll do whatever I have to do. I'll leave New York and I'll move back to Boston. I'll do anything. You tell me what you want and I'll do it."

Morgan can't believe what he's saying right now. "You'd leave New York? For me? Jordan you love New York and I know you hate Dorchester. Why would you ever want to come back here?"

"Babe, don't you get it? I love you more than I love myself. You come first from now on. Making it work with you is my number one priority."

Suddenly Morgan remembers Abby being at the parade with Jordan. "J, where's Abby?"

Feeling a little guilty Jordan looks away when he answers her. "She's at mom's."

Morgan pulls away from Jordan and sits up to look at him. "Your girlfriend is next door while you're here, in bed with me? Jordan that's so terribly wrong on so many levels." The look on her face bothers him. Like she's judging him or something. "Hey don't look at me like that. You're the one still wearing Jesse's engagement ring. It's not like you've officially ended it with him."

Morgan gets up and starts putting her clothes on. "You're absolutely right Jordan. We both need to be free and clear of our other commitments before we can continue this."

Jordan gets up and gets dressed too. "That's fine. I'll go next door right now and end things with Abby. When will you talk to Jesse?"

"Jordan you can't just go break up with Abby at your mom's. That's cruel. Do it right and go home first. Have a real conversation with her. You can't just dump her like that. And I'll talk to Jesse after you leave town. I don't want you right next door when I do it. That would be awkward, for me."

Jordan's skeptical if she's really going to break it off with Jesse. Why would she want him to leave town first? But he doesn't question her. He kisses her goodbye and tells her he'll call her when the deed is done. "Then we can start planning our lives together. I'll talk to my boss about a transfer to Boston. Then I'll start packing."

Morgan bites her lip. "Jordan this is moving so fast."

"I'm ready to start living our lives together Morg. I don't have to move in here immediately. I can get my own place first and we can go from there. I've got a plane to catch. I'll call you tonight. I love you."

This time he really kisses her. Making sure that kiss will stay with her long after he's gone. Which it does.

Morgan calls Jesse as soon as she sees Jordan and Abby leave with their bags.

"Hey Jess, can we talk?"