53

The first thing he sees when he enters her room is Roxy. She's sitting on the bed. Naked.

"Hi there Jordan." Roxy says in her sexy southern accent. "It's awfully good to see you again."

"Hello Roxy." Jordan turns to go back out the door but Abby's now standing between him and the door.

"I thought maybe you'd like to see Roxy again, once more for old times sake? I know how much you loved watching." Jordan feels Roxy's arms come around him from behind. Her hands run up his stomach, settling on his chest. He can feel her breasts pressing against his back. It feels wrong, but at the same time it feels so damn good. Roxy runs her nails over his chest, finding his buttons, as her lips find the back of his neck. She unbuttons each button, very slowly. His eyes close involuntarily.

Abby steps closer to him. "Jordan I know what you like. You like watching. I bet you never get to watch what you like anymore, do you?" He feels Abby's breath on his skin as she whispers in his ear. "Well that's my gift to you, letting you watch what you love to watch." Jordan smiles. "I always did love watching you fuck other beautiful women Abs. That's always been one of my greatest pleasures baby."

Jordan can't seem to stop himself. He knows it's wrong, but that doesn't seem to matter. And when Abby's lips touch his, he let's her kiss him. He even kisses her back. He knows he should push her away, but he can't. He's not sure if it's the whiskeys he had at dinner, or the two beautiful women undressing him or the vivid images of Morgan fucking Jesse that are making him give into his animalistic desires, maybe it's a combination of all three, but he does give in, fully and completely.

"Wait, why are you undressing me if I'm only watching?" Jordan's confused and suddenly he feels very drunk and so extremely horny. He looks down and he sees he's already naked and fully erect. He laughs, "Geez buddy, calm down. You act like you've never seen naked women before." He hears himself slur out the words to his cock. He laughs again. "Fuck how much did I have to drink?"

Abby and Roxy laugh with him. "Oh not that much sexy,  you had just enough to make you fun again. Now you sit down right here and enjoy your show." Abby sits him in a nice, comfortable chair that's been moved over right next to the big bed that Roxy's already laying on. He smiles and winks at her. "Roxy, you know something? I'd forgotten just how beautiful you were. Did I ever get to fuck you or was Abby the only one lucky enough to have that pleasure? I'm having a really hard time remembering anything right now."

"Oh I'm hurt Jordan. Yes darlin, we fucked before, and it was absolutely amazing. At least for me it was. Apparently I didn't leave much of an impression on you. Maybe we should fix that real quick." Roxy crawls across the bed until she's right at the edge, she runs her hand up his thigh towards his amazingly hard dick. Her hand is removed from his thigh mere inches from its destination.

Roxy looks up at Abby, who shakes her head, "No, no lover. He just gets to watch. He's engaged after all. We wouldn't want him cheating on that beautiful little bride to be of his." Abby pulls Roxy onto the bed with her and she roughly pushes her onto her back. Jordan smiles, he focuses all his attention on Abby.

Abby kisses Roxy hard on the mouth. Her tongue mingles with Roxy's. Abby moves down kissing Roxy's neck and across her collarbone and finally her lips find Roxy's breasts. Jordan's hand rests around his cock.

Abby kisses down Roxy's stomach, licking little circles all over her stomach as she works her way down to her sweet spot. Abby shoves Roxy's knees apart, spreading her legs wide open for herself. She's very exaggerated with her movements to make sure Jordan sees it all. And he does.  His hand slowly glides up and down his cock. He's so hard it almost hurts. He's not sure only watching will satisfy him. He's beginning to feel like playing himself.

Abby turns Roxy's body so her head is at Jordan's knees and he can look down her body and see Abby clearly licking her swollen little clit. Abby keeps her eyes locked on Jordan's as she ravages the sweet little honey pot in front of her. Abby has Roxy screaming before too long and then her eyes feast hungrily on him. He just shakes his head. Abby takes this as a challenge.

Abby climbs up Roxy's body and she settles her hips between her legs. Abby begins kissing Roxy as she fondles her breasts and grinds her core against Roxy's. Both women moan loudly and move their bodies faster and harder against the other's. Jordan strokes himself harder and faster trying so damn hard to find his release. He can feel how badly he needs to come, but not even a drop of release comes for him and his hand.

Jordan hears both women's moans grow more frantic as they turn into cries of pleasure. Jordan's so envious. His eyes close in frustration as he stops stroking. It's no use, his dick doesn't want his fucking hand. His dick wants to be buried balls deep inside at least one of the beautiful women laid out on the bed in front of him, if not both of them.

Jordan's mind is so muddled and confused. He's not sure where he is or even when or how he got here. But he knows there are two very sexy, very naked women right in front of him. His eyesight goes a little blurry for a second, he wipes his eyes and tries to focus.

"You need some help with that babe?"

A women giggles as she moves his hand off his dick and replaces it with her own mouth. "I don't care how drunk I am, that feels fucking amazing."

His hands rests on the back of her head. "Damn that feels good." He pushes her head down until his cock hits the back of her throat. He holds it there for a few seconds then let's her go. She doesn't stop sucking his dick though. She wants him to do it again, which he does  without having to be asked. She moves her mouth up and down his cock faster.  He still won't come. He groans in frustration.

She looks up at him, "Sorry babe this just isn't working. Wanna try something else?"

When he sees her face, his eyes open wide. "Morg, babe what're you doing here?"