Smut. Meliodas x zeldris were more than just brothers! Pt 2

Meliodas pov

I could of never guessed what would happen next I was on the bed with my brother on top of me and he started sucking on my neck I moan a little as he giggled. He got tired of my neck  so he went to my shirt.

Zeldris pov
I was taking meliodas shirt off and I looked at his abs I stare as he laughed. And with that he fliped us round so he was on top and my blonde brother took my shirt off and he stared and I laughed but meliodas was to strong and kept me down and he told me to take of his bottom half so I did and. Dam he was huge 'crap will it fit' 'it will don't worry' "WHATTTTTTTTT" "I saw what you where thinking" ' I forgot about that ' he fliped me around so I was on my stomach and he asked if I was ready I nodded he pushed in and it hurts "meliodas it hurts" "it will get better soon nod when your ready" I nod as to tell him ok 5 minute's later I nodded and he started to move it made me moan it was really good he grunted every time he went out he was enjoying this to?   "Meliodas i-im close." "Me to zel" 

Meliodas pov

He was a mess panting,moaning zeldris was a hot mess. Moments later we came together and I flopped beside him as I was about to go to sleep "oi! No sleeping yet" "huh why not?" I added half asleep
"I'm in heat for the next week remember."
He giggled like a girl I blush.
"Man I'm glad these walls are sound proof" he added on to his previous sentence as he started to thrust into me I started moaning. 'Man this is going to be a long week' I thought to myself.

This is the end don't worry. 👍