Meliodas x ban x reader smut

Y/N pov 

Meliodas and ban had just came out as gay and (what ever it's called when ur dateing and like a different person but u both like them idk?😅) and I blush because I'm the same but Im bisexual and I've liked them for long time like 2,000 years ago.They both looked at me and smirked I blush a lot more and run out of the room because I'm so happy. But after I entered the room no one was there and I felt someone watching me I turn around seeing ban I blush and look away. "Hey ban umm. What do u want?" I questioned "oh nothing much darling." he said he smirked and he dragged me to meliodas room.

Meliodas pov

I told ban time get y/n and bring her to me he disagreed and I got mad and told him as a demon he was scared of my demon form so I let it go when he went to go get her "H-hi meliodas umm why am I here?" She asked blushing probably because ban was holding her by her ass. I got mad and teleported to the door an locked it and grabed her and pushed he on the bed while ban was um. Getting ready for what's coming up. " your here to entertain me and ban so if we don't have a boner by the time your done your getting punished ok." y/n gulped and nodded "Now what do good girls say"I growl as I pulled her hair. "Ahhhh Meliodas, I'll o-obay you please don't tease." she wined as I laughed a I took my  clothes off and ban had done the same I sit us on my chairs and watched we watched every move and sound she made.

Your pov

I was dancing for my crushes I giggled and walked over to meliodas. "Ah, daddy Meliodas please fuck me after this." I wisperd in his ear and grinded on his dick and he growled and I got if him and saw it worked.He was hard. Now ban's turn I already new it won't work on him so I did the unexpected.

Ban's pov

She pulled me of the chair and slammed me to the ground as after striping on meliodas lap was stroking my dick and it was getting harder by the second as she moaned in my ear. "Hehe daddy are u going to punish me to like what daddy Meliodas will do." I groaned and she giggled and got of me and asked meliodas. "So daddy Meliodas did I do good?" she asked as a big smirk went on the little blonde's face

 "So daddy Meliodas did I do good?" she asked as a big smirk went on the little blonde's face

𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 ♡
"Yes you did darling now time for what you asked for." he winked at me. I give him a 'oh that plan ok' kinda look we both grab her and but her on the bed I'm by her face and Mel is by her clit he teaseed her while she was moaning. "Suck it" I demand y/n nodded and did as I told her.

Meliodas pov

I was teaseing her while ban was making her suck his dick moaning like crazy. "Darling want me to wait for you or just go?"
"Meliodas daddy please do it don't wait for me~" I did what i was told I slipped right into her. "Dam your so wet just for me and ban huh babe"I say as she moans on ban's dick "yes daddy" 

Your pov

Ban pulled out my mouth and I wined but I didn't expect what he did after. "MELIODAS BAN.Ah"  they both smirk. "Oh yes darling?" they both say. "Go faster, ah~" i moan and they nodded and went at a inhumane speed. I was a mess.Moaning,panting, sweating you name it. "Meliodas ban I'm gonna." "Not yet." meliodas groaned. "Ok daddy ~" after a few minutes  meliodas and ban together said. "You can come now we will to."  with that we all came together me on meliodas dick him inside me and ban inside my ass. I passed out after that. I woke up the next day and saw them over my bed. "Your up now. Come down stairs we'll help." I nod and try stand up but fall straight to the floor. They both laugh and help me down stairs. "Meliodas, ban I love you both." "we love you to y/n till we both die." "thank you ❤" and with that we all went downstairs and we all drink alcohol till night and we all fell asleep together on the table. "Love you both" "love you to y/n till we die" we all fell asleep together.

Luv yall hope you guys enjoyed byee

Next chapter your a top over Mel 😉*hint hint*