Chapter Four- Jack POV

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t eavesdropping on Zack and Alex when I heard them enter the house and go up to Zack’s room. I’d also be lying if I said that my pants didn’t tighten when I heard that Alex had a sex dream about me.

I considered walking back to my room but where’s the fun in that? I walked in the room and greeted the boys and watched as Alex scrambled to collect his things and practically run out of the house.

“Did you uh…hear what he said?” Zack asked as he looked at me shyly.

“What do you mean?” I asked faking innocence.

“Um nothing. Nevermind. Sorry Jack. I don’t know what has been up with Alex lately. I have never seen him act like this before now.”

“No worries, bud. I’m sure he’s just a little freaked that I’m so young. He’ll warm up to me.”

Zack nodded and I left the room smirking to myself.

I walked into my wife and I’s large bedroom and laid on our bed. Of course the second I closed my eyes, the inevitable fantasies crept into my brain once again.

~~~~

“Jack! Ohhh Jack.” Alex moaned as I sucked on his neck and rubbed his crotch over his jeans.

He bucked his hips up to meet my hand as I continued to put pressure on his quickly hardening dick.

“You’re such a slut, Alex. You wanted my dick in you from the first second you saw me, didn’t you?” I breathed into his ear while unbuttoning his jeans to pull them off his skinny legs.

He nodded and bit his lip and I pulled off his shirt and kissed a line down towards the waistband of his boxer briefs. I took a strong hold on his hips before flipping him over and maneuvering him so he was on his hands and knees on the bed.

I pulled off his boxers and slapped his ass, earning a sharp moan from the gorgeous boy in front of me. I slowly spread his ass cheeks apart with my thumbs and began licking at his entrance.

“FUCK! Jack! Oh my god. More!” Alex practically screamed as I dove my tongue deeper and deeper inside of him.

~~~~

I was startled from my little day dream by my wife clearing her throat from the doorway and looking at me with a smirk on her face. I then noticed that I had my hand down my pants and my dick had started leaking precum at the thoughts I was having about Alex.

“Jack. If you are horny you can just tell me baby.” She said with a wink as she locked the bedroom door.

Fuck. No. I did not like where this was going at all.

She slid her clothes off slowly in an attempt to be sexy and I faked an interest and watched her with a forced smile on my face.

She walked over to me and pulled off my jeans and boxers and slowly sank down onto me. I couldn’t deny that it felt good but it was nowhere near satisfying. She wasn’t the one I wanted to have panting and sweating on top of me and she wasn’t the one I wanted to hear moaning my name. I closed my eyes and thought of Alex being the one on top of me and it made everything so much better. When I finally reached my orgasm, it took every fiber of my being to stop myself from screaming his name and I had to hide the disappointment in my eyes when they opened and I saw her leaning over me.

I pecked her on the cheek and made my way to the shower. I needed a fucking drink. I got ready and texted my friends and told them to meet me downtown at one of our favorite clubs. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled at my reflection. I had on my tight, black skinny jeans and a grey v-neck with my leather jacket over it and my hair was strung out in different directions to give me the perfect sex hair.

I had to admit that I looked damn sexy.

My wife was sitting at her laptop, hard at work so I simply kissed her on the cheek and told her not to wait up. I was just about to walk outside when I heard Zack call out to me from the top of the stairs.

“Hey, Jack!”

“Yeah, Zack?”

“Um sorry Mom was busy and I didn’t wanna bother her but do you mind if Alex sleeps over? He just called and said he was sorry for being so weird earlier and he wanted to come back over.”

“Uh yeah. That’s fine.” I said as I walked out to my car and headed off to get good and hammered.

The thought of Alex being there when I got home only made me want to drink that much more.