Chapter 6: "Until next time, Blue Eyes."

Nash's POV:
"Chloe what are we gonna do? I can't believe this happened. I didn't mean for it to get out of hand! I promise I-" I cut him off:
"Nash first of all, calm the fuck down. Secondly, shut up." I laugh a bit. He nods.
"Well.. Do you think we? You know." He asked with his eyebrows raised. I giggled.
"What does it look like?"
"Well, umm, I-" Nash repeatedly stutters.
"I will tell Taylor about this but not yet. It's okay Nash, having drunk sex is normal at parties" I reassure him by putting my hand on his knee which he tenses to under my touch. He is only in boxers, that's it. "Yeah i guess so." He smiles.
I'm really glad it wasn't awkward after this. If it was anyone else it provably would of been. The thing is, this meant something to me, the drunk sex I had with Nash meant something to me. I admit that I do have feelings for him even though it might seem a little crazy, we met a few times before but I don't know how to tell him how I feel and I don't think he will feel the same.

Nash's POV:
I woke up to Chloe next to me in bed. Shit. What have we done?! What have I done?! WHAT WILL TAYLOR THINK?!
Ouch. My head is pounding with pain.
Chloe reassured me that it's okay and normal to have drunken sex at parties. That made me feel a bit more relaxed. She also said she would tell Taylor but not yet, in her own time, what happened. I just hope he never saw us go upstairs together. I'm so glad that it's not awkward between me and Chloe right now, which is weird that it's not awkward. Well because you know, we did just wake up in bed next to each other so..
Anyway. I have mixed feelings about what happened. But it kind of meant something to me. I don't know why and it might sound crazy but we have met a few times before so, that's okay right? Ugh I don't even know anymore.
•---------------------------------------•
Chloe's POV:
Me and Nash stay lying in bed chatting, joking and laughing with each other. It was really nice.

Suddenly nash started to tickle me and that is what sends me into a laughing fit. Although I hate it I can't help but laugh.
"Nash stop!" I try to say but hardly get any proper words out from laughing so much. "Never." He shook his head with a cheesy grin plastered on his face. He is now hovering over me. "Make me."
I looked into his baby blue eyes and curled my hands around his neck. I pulled him to me, his lips were now hovering over mine. I could feel his breath fanning on my face. Neither of us wanted to waste the time we had, I could tell. Nash connected our lips and kissed me roughly. Our tongues fought for dominance as this turned into a heated make out session. I rolled us both over so I was in control. He moaned as I tugged on the hair at the back of his head gently. I was getting turned on at the sound of his throaty moan. Not breaking the kiss one bit, I straddled his lap seductively and started rubbing my lower body on his which made him grip my hips and guide them in circles. I felt something touch my thigh and jumped. Mission complete, he has a boner. I know I shouldn't of led him on like that but we need to go downstairs before people get suspicious. I broke the kiss which made Nash frown and pout. I gave him another peck then got off him and out of bed. I pulled on some short bed shorts from my overnight bag and slid them whilst sitting down and putting socks on. I grabbed a random hoodie off the floor and put it on, as I walked to the door and opened it. Before I left, I turned around and said "Until next time, blue eyes."
•-------------------------------------•
Holy shit. I didn't think that was gonna happen, i just started writing it and it just turned into that.. Wow. So, I hope you enjoyed that. More updates soon but right now I'm going to school so bye! ❤️ x