iChapter 4

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Whew! We're doing a photoshoot now. Suga hyung is wearing many bling blings again. Oh well.. I'm just wearing one necklace.They make me wear it because they say that we're hip-hop.Do we need some bling blings to look like a hip-hop idol? Tss..

"Jungkook, you're next."

Okay! now it's my turn.

NAMJAE'S POV

Waa!! It's boring!! I'm with Yumi here in the Cafeteria.We're eating when two girls appeared infront of us.The first girl has a bit wavy hair and a side bangs and the second one has a wavy hair too, but she does'nt have a bangs.

"Uhmm.. Excuse me?" the girl said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Are you interesed to join a club?" she asked.

Club? Well.. that's cool.

"Maybe?" I said.

"Are you good in singing?" the other girl said.

"I'm not sure if I'm that good." I said.

"You?" the girl asked Yumi.

"Hehehe! I'm not sure too."

"Oh! I forgot to introduce ourselves. I'm Choi Mi Na." The girl with the bangs said.

"And I am Joo Cha Yeon." And the other girl said.

"Oh Okay. I'm Kim Nam Jae and she is Oh Yu Mi." I introduce ourselves.

"Oh, okay. If you want to join in our club, Just go here." Mina gave me a paper and then they left.

I check the paper. Oh! So their club is an Idol Club. Interesting..

"Namjae, Let's join! Let's join!" Yumi said.

"It says here that we need to audition first then if we're pass, then we can join." I said while standing up.

"Yeah. I can sing, I can dance.Please!!" She said while pouting.

"Okay okay.Happy?" I said.

"Yay!! Kamsahamnida!" She said.

"So we'll gonna do audition tomorrow at lunch break." I said.

"Yeah! Yeah!" She said while we're walking.

--

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Okay! We'll gonna do the MV tommorow okay? Dismiss." Manager hyung said.

"Jungkook-ah!~" V hyung is walking to me while his arms are wide open.

Then the next thing is... he hugged me.

"Jungkook-Ah! Let's go there~" He is pointing at the bench.

"Okay." I said.

V hyung and I are close.I'm showing the real me at him. The truth is, I'm not that cold at the members, just sometimes.They know why I turned into a cold guy.

After sitting at the bench, V hyung asked me.

"Do you moved on?" he asked me.

"I don't know hyung.Why did she broke up with me." I asked.

"I don't know.Maybe she has reasons?" V hyung said.

"No hyung. Maybe she is a flirt. I regret that I fall in love with her." I said while I clenched my fist.

"Calm down.Move on okay? I think there is someone better than her and the best for you." V Oppa said.

"Okay." I said.

"Taehyung, Jungkook , Let's go and head home." Rapmon hyung said.

"Yeah." V hyung said then we went home with Rapmon hyung.

---

Hyungs are sleeping and I'm still awake thinking about her. Aishh!! Why do I keep thinking about her, I'm suppose to be angry at her.I remember how she broke my heart. She's my first love actually.I checked the time, it's 9:30. Then someone opened the door.

"Rapmon hyung."

"You're still not asleep? Sleep now okay?" He said then he goes to his bed.

------------------

NAMJAE'S POV

Still not sleeping. I'm searching for a song with dance for my audition.I'm searching songs and dances separately too.

*Yawns* I'm sleepy~ Good thing that we don't have assignment.

*Beep Beep!*

Oh! It's my phone.

-----------------------

From: Monster Oppa

Namjae-ah! I'll gonna sleep here in our dorm okay?

10:09 PM

------------------------------

Oww!! I replied him "Okay".

"Oh! " I saw my favorite. Why I did'nt think this one.

"I choose this one." I said and then I practiced the steps.It's not that hard and I like the song.

After I practice, I go to sleep.

-------

SHORT UPDATE FOR A LONG LONG TIME!! Mianhae~~

So that's it ;)

This story is gaining votes.Thank You!!~~ Eventhough this story is a bit corny xD and unreal xD Just kiddin'

Kidding aside, If there's a typos or Wrong grammars, just tell me. VOMMENT!!

KAMSAHAMNIDA!~