iChapter 3

YUKI  IN THE MEDIA. RIGHT IF YOU'RE USING A COMPUTER AND NORTH IF YOU'RE USING A MOBILE PHONE OR TABLET OR WHATEVER.
----
RAPMON'S POV

 Wahhhhhhhhhh!! It's a boring day! The teacher is discussing when suddenly..

*Tok Tok Tok

Songsaenim open it and it is Manager hyung.

"Good Afternoon.I'll excuse Namjoon and Hoseok." Manager hyung said and he has a excuse slip and he gave it to songsaenim.

"Okay. Mr. Kim and Mr.Jung you can go." We go outside.

"Yes! We're excused!" J-Hope said.

"Manager hyung why did you call us?" I asked.
"You'll have a comeback." Manager hyung said.

"Oh. We'll just have a com- COMEBACK!!" I said.

"Yeah.So let's excuse Yoon Gi, and Jin then let's go to Seoul Arts to fetch Taehyung,Jimin and Jungkook." 

"Okay!" We said then we go to Suga's room.

NAMJAE'S POV

It's Chemistry now. One of my favorite subject.

"Okay class Good Afternoon." Ahn Songsaenim said.

"Good Morning Ahn Songsaenim." We said.

"Okay. We will have a activity tomorrow. We'll have a groupings. In each group, five members and the other one group will have six. I will explain the other details later." Songsaenim said.

"Yes Ma'am." We said.

"Okay. In first group. Nam Ji Rin, Baek Yoo Ri,Son Chi Yoon and  Hyun Chan Soo.The leader is Ms.Baek. Okay, go to the upper left. " songsaenim said and they go to their group place.

" Second. Park Seo Yul, Choi Mi Na,Lee Hye Jung, Jung Jae Hyun and Kang Min Joon.The leader is Mr.Jung.Go to the upper right."

"Next. Third. Sung Rae Mon, Kwon Min Rin , Han Ji Young and Yoon Ha Na. The leader is Ms.Yoon. "

"Fourth. Kim Nam Jae,Oh Yu Mi, Oh Yu Ki,Shin Sung Hee and... "

The students look songsaenim.

"Jeon Jeong Guk. " Songsaenim finally said.

Say Whatttttt??

"Awwwwwww.. " The female students here said including the class's Mean Girl Naeul.

"The leader in Group Four is Mr.Jeon. Your place is in the middle. " songsaenim said.

"Yayy!!  We 're groupmates. " Yumi said.

"Okay and the last one. Park Eu Mi, Son Jae Rin, Kim Joon Kyung, Na Eul Smith  and Goo Da jin. Leader:  Na Eul. Okay discuss what you will do.And one more thing, choose your assistant leader.  " Songsaenim said.

"Who will be the assistant. Leader??? " I asked.

They looked at me.. except Jungkook of course.

"What's with that look?" I asked.

"You'll be the assistant leader."  Yumi said.

"Okay. So let's-" We will just get started when we hear a knock on the door.

Songsaenim opened the door and I see a not so old man and in the back there's- OPPA??

"Annyeonghaseyo songsaenim. We'll borrow Jungkook." Oww!  It's the manager and I see the other BTS members smilling and waving their hands.