iChapter 5

NAMJAE'S POV

Wahh! Finally, I'm finished practicing. I'm bored!

*beep beep *

Oh! It's my phone.

----------

From: Yumi

Hello! It's a bit boring. Are you free now? Wanna go to the mall? Let's meet up in the entrance of ***** mall.

11:22

-------

I replied okay and she said after lunch. Mom left some food here for lunch because she'all work even though it's Saturday. So, I'll gonna eat first and after that I'll gonna choose what to wear.

.

.

.

.

I'm finished eating! Now, Time to choose what to wear.I picked my favorite T-shirt and a jeans then a pair of doll shoes.I have no sense of fashion, I just wear what's comfortable.

.

And, off I go!

.

I ride on a bus and as soon as I get there, I hurriedly search Yumi.

.

Oh! There she is! She dressed up nicely.

.

Wait, is that Yuki? He's coming too?

.

Babo Namjae! Of course he is! He's there as you can see!?

.

"Oh, Namjae-ah! Over here!" Yumi said and put her hand in the air so that I can see her. Her voice is a bit loud and it's a bit embarassing.

.

As soon as I'm infront of her, I greeted them.

.

"H-hi!" I said.

.

"I'll gonna go first." Yuki said.

.

"Wae?" Yumi asked.

.

He looks to Yumi and to me next. Oh! I get it!

.

"Oh! You don'to wanna hang out because we're all girls? Pfftt-" Yumi said
.

while holding her laughter.

.

After that, Yuki goes to the entrance and he get going.

.

Then after that,we get going too.

.

Once we go inside, Yumi dragged me to the directory and she's finding some Clothing shop. She's like a typical teen girls slash she likes K-pop.

.

"Let's go here ,let's go here!" Yumi said and pointed a shop then dragged me all away there.

.

Hmm.. I think this will be a tiring day.

YUKI'S POV

It's a bit awkward a while ago so I enter the mall first. Hmm.. where's that café?

.

Oh, there's a directory.