Chapter 10

Lily's POV

Waking up the next day was a blur as I rushed to get ready for my meeting with two of my biggest influences when I first got an interest in fashion. My interest in fashion started when I was in my last year of high school. I went to college and got my degree in hair, beauty and fashion. After Matt passed away, I took a long break from YouTube and my job but I came back better than ever.

When we all arrived at the building, we met Jaybaek Couture and Kim Seo Ryong. They were both extremely excited to be working with BTS and were already talking to them before we even sat down it was my turn.

"And this is Lily, our stylist." Namjoon said as we all finally sat down around a table.

"It's an honor." Jaybaek said smiling.

"Thank you for taking the time to meet with us." I said smiling at them both. We went over all the details about sizing, colours and different styles of suits. The boys all chose black and all chose pretty similar styles. I had already got the members sizes and handed them over to the two icons in front of me.

"Well that saves us some time, thank you Miss Lily." Kim Seo said. I thanked him and after a few more little details, the meeting was over. I let out a big sigh of relief after they left.

"Okay, well looks like we have everything sorted for the Grammy trip." Sejin said clapping and smiling.

"Thank you, you're our lifesaver. And thank you Kim." Namjoon said but Kim just rolled her eyes. It was clear they both still weren't talking after last night. I took a small glance over at Yoongi who was already looking at me. I quickly looked away and waited for our next plan of action.

"Does that mean we get to celebrate?" Jin said wiggling his eyebrows. 

"Well, you have no meetings for another two days so you guys can do whatever you'd like. And you Lily, take the two days off. It's important you get to know the boys well if you will be working closely with them for a while." Sejin said and I thanked him. 

After we left the office, Namjoon sighed and got into the car.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked Jin.

"Namjoon hates not being at work. He finds it hard to relax and enjoy himself. He always manages to find work to do somehow." He explained. I nodded and got into one of the two cars. Jin was driving and I was in the passenger seat. We sang and danced the whole way back to the BTS house which was always fun.  

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Taehyung asked flopping on the couch.

"I have some business to attend to, so I will be in my room." Namjoon stated.

"No." I grabbed his arm before he could walk away. "You are taking a break whether you like it or not, mister." He sighed but finally gave in to me. 

"We should..."

"Sleep." Yoongi said.

"Party!" Jin yelled.

"Eat food." Jungkook shouted heading to the kitchen. 

"There is a fair on around an hour away. It lies on the beach." Kim suggested "But I'd change into warmer clothes. It's due to snow." We all agreed to go to the fair and see what was there. I got changed into some warmer clothes including a pair of gloves and a hat.

When we arrived after a hellish car journey with Jungkook wanting to play Christmas songs the whole time even though it was the start of February, the fair was really quite big. It had a Ferris wheel and some games that looked like fun.