Chapter 11

Lily's POV

The Next morning, I woke up to Kook's snoring in my ear. I laughed and shook him awake. He didn't wake up properly so I just decided to go for a shower and let him sleep. Namjoon had text the group chat saying we were going bowling in an hour. I showered, got changed and finally managed to wake up Kookie who complained that I didn't wake him up sooner. 

"Motherfucker I tried!" I yelled throwing a pillow at his face. He went to go get ready himself whilst I went downstairs to get some food. Jin was cooking as usual, and it smelled amazing. I'd learned he seemed to be the best cook in the house.

"Morning you." I said sliding into a chair. He slid some food in front of me and sat beside me. The rest of the boys started to pile in and grab some food, Kim and Namjoon being the only ones not here yet. 

"Has anyone seen the two of them?" I asked placing my dish in the sink. 

"Trust me, you don't want to see the two of them right now." Yoon said looking traumatised. I gave him a confused look.

"No way..." Hobi said. "Really?" I was still confused as to what was going on.

"They're sleeping together?" Kook yelled. His once innocent face was flushed with horror. 

"Wait it really wasn't obvious to you guys?" Yoongi said.

"No!" The three of us said in sync. We burst into laughter but quietened down when Kim and Namjoon walked in silencing the room very quickly. 

"Well look who it is." Yoongi said smirking.

"What, why are u guys all so quiet all of a sudden?" Namjoon said eyeing us all.

After a few seconds of Kim scanning our faces she finally spoke, "They all know Namjoon." 

"Know what?" He said panicking a little.

"Well, I was minding my business when I heard... something I never wanna hear again, thank you Kim." Yoongi said as Kim flipped him off. "Anyway, I had my suspicions for a while now considering you two aren't exactly the quietest of people... but relax, no one will tell Sejin or the fans. Right guys?" He said reassuring his friend. Everyone assured him it would stay between us all

"Thank you. Anyway, is everyone ready to go? We can discuss teams in the car." We all got into two different cars and headed towards the bowling alley. We would go into two teams because there were too many of us to play one game. It was me, Kookie, Yoongi and Hobi against each other and Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin, Jin and Kim against each other. 

Yoongi was winning, and I needed a strike to beat him. It was everyone's last turn and I was up last. I grabbed the lightest ball and took aim. It rolled straight down the middle. Strike. I had won! I jumped up and down and Kookie ran up to me and picked me up, spinning us both around.  I laughed as he put me down and looked over at Yoongi, he did not look happy. Probably because I only won by a few points. 

Kim suggested we go out for drinks to celebrate the Grammy announcement but then also complained that she didn't look good enough for  

"Everyone ready to go?" All the members climbed into the car with Jin as the driver.

"Not drinking tonight Jin?" Kim said checking her makeup in the mirror.

"Someone's got to look after you lot." He replied. "Especially Jimin." Jimin leaned over and slapped his head. I was feeling slightly nervous about tonight. I grew quickly to like these boys but I was still new and I had to at least leave somewhat of a good impression on them. I do still have to work for them... with that in mind I still wanted to have fun.