𝒞𝒽,9{𝐻𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒶 𝒱𝓈 𝑅𝓊𝒾🌸▫

-Rui Pov-🌸
I was glaring at the Hashira while clenching my fist seeing blood coming out of his arm I couldn't help but drool while clenching my teeth shut "What's the matter? go on have a taste. You know you want it, demon." he said while chuckling "Iguro, you're digging into her to hard. Please, ease up a little." the butterfly Hashira said "I'm only doing this because she might break free." I look over to my seeing hearing other people talk "Hey demon what are you staring at? What don't you wanna taste my blood?"

"I-I refuse!" I said looking away "Come on now-"

"Shut up! you disgust me! wanting me eat a human let alone drink there blood! when clearly I can't because it would just make me sick! I swore that I will never hurt a human and see them as family! so leave me and my big sister alone! you waste of a human being!" I shouted in anger everyone looked surprised expect for my older sister she just smiled at me "So now, it's been proven that Rui won't attack humans along with Nezuko. [Y/n], Tanjiro..." The master said they look up at him "Nevertheless, some may still view your siblings as unfavorably but I hope that you two can change that by fighting a twelve Kizuki. Do that and you'll be accepted by all."

 "Hai!" [Y/n] and Tanjiro said as Iguro let's go of her "Nezuko and I will defeat Muzan Kibutsuji! Nezuko and I will do it for sure! Strike with the blade that will break the chair of despair!" Tanjiro said while I got back inside my box and shut it

-Y/n Pov-🌸
"As you're not ready for that yet, Tanjiro, Let's start by defeating a Twelev Kizuki, all right?" the master said Tanjiro blushed in embarrassment I chuckle a little and notice some of the Hashiras trying not to laugh "It goes without saying that the Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps have phenomenal skills. After training themselves to death, they have defied it,and they've also defeated members of the Twelve Kizuki.That is why Hashira receive respect and are welcomed by others. So, [Y/n], Tanjiro, mind your manners when you speak." 

"Kay." I said while sitting up as I untied the ropes from my wrist "Also, Sanemi...Obanai. Don't torment on the younger ones too much."

"As you wish." Senemi and Iguro said "Tanjiro and [Y/n] we have concluded our business with you two. Both of you may step down." the master said until the butterfly Hashira raised her hand "In that case, please allow them both to stay at my mansion." she said "Eh?" I said looking over at her confused "Master I think it's better if [Y/n] and Rui stay with me me since I was the one who found them. Also taken care of them both." Yae said "Well that may be true but I'm the only one with medical experience so..." the butterfly Hashira said once she clapped her hands and me and Tajiro got picked up by some Kakushi and ran off while the other grabbed our boxes and followed behind "So where are you taking us?" I asked until the Kakushi that was carrying me bridal style was piching my cheek with one hand "Don't say another word! how dare you hit a Hashira! I will never forgive you! Never!! NOW APOLOGIES!" the guy shouted "Alright I'm sorry!" 

"Like you mean it!!" The guy said until I yank my face away from him and bit his finger "Ahhhh!" after 30muites of running we made it inside the butterfly estate "Hello! is anyone here?" the Kakushi that was carrying Tanjiro's box asked "*sigh* let's check the yard." they nodded and made there way to the yard "Hey you can walk right?" the guy asked looking down at me I shock my head no "My body hurt's still due to all the falling's and bedside's this is more comfortable." I said with a smile the guy look's away but I notice a small blush forming on his face "Hey look someone's here." one of the Kakushi said I look over and see the same girl that was in final selection "That would be, um...Oh, right! the Tsuguko...he name is...Kanao Tsuyuri." the Kasushi said "She's the girl from final selection." Tanjiro said "From what I heard she stomped you real good last night." The Kakushi said while carrying Tanjiro "Please forgive us. We come on orders from Lady Kocho." one of the Kakushi said bowing at Kanao "May we enter the mansion?" she asked Kanao stayed silent still smiling "May..we?"