Stones

We all gathered in a small meeting room, I was sitting Next to Thor and Nat. He was making drinks for him and Scott. I just looked over to him and he sent me a smile.

"Would you like a Bloody Mary?" He asked me.

"Yes." I smiled. He nodded his head and began to make the drink.

"Seriously?" Nat asked as she chuckled at me. I just shot her a smug look and laughed. Tony and Steve took the front of the room and on a bunch of screens, pictures of the infinity stones showed up with some information about them.

"Okay, so how the works." Steve said.

"Now, we gotta figure out the when and the where." Tony added.

"Almost everyone in this room has had an encounter with at least one of the six infinity stones." Steve shared. My whole body tensed up as memories of me blowing up Vision and back when I was in Hydra when I got my powers form the tesseract. Nat placed her hand on my back and rubbed it softly, probably nothing how tense I got. I sighed and mouthed 'thank you'. She just nodded and continued rubbing my back.

"Or substitute the word 'encounter' for 'damn near been killed. By one of the six infinity stones." Tony expressed.

"Well, I haven't." Scott shared with the rest of us. "But I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about."

"Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round- trip each. And these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history." Banner said as he circled the room.

"Our history. So, not a lot of convenient spots to just stop in, yeah?" Tony said.

"Which means we have to pick our targets." Nat said.

"Correct."

"So, let's start with the Aether. Thor, what do you know?" Steve asked him. He looked to me and than handed me my drink.

"Enjoy." He smiled and I just chuckled. I took a sip and damn was it strong. He walked to the front of the room and the reality stone showed up on the screen.

"Uh, where to start. Um...the Aether, firstly is not a stone. Someone called it a stone before." He than pointed to Steve. "Uh, it's more of an angry sludge sort of thing. So..." He than placed eye drops into only one of his eyes. Which caused me to be slightly confused. I took another sip and popped my lips quietly. Nat took the drink from me and took a sip.

"Damn." She coughed.

"I know he made it so strong." I whispered. We laughed a little and I didn't listen to a word Thor said, but than he sat back down.

"Foods here!" Tony announced. Him and Rhodes than walked out of the room.

"Food?" I asked Nat and she just shrugged her shoulders. They walked in moments later holding Chinese food. We all sat down at the table as I ate my noodles Rocket began talking.

"Quill said he stole the Power Stone from Morag."

"Is that a person?" Banner asked with a mouth full.

"No, Morag's a planet." Rocket snapped back at him. "Quill was a person.

"Like a planet? Like in outer space?" Scott asked in shock.

"Oh, look. It's like a little puppy all happy and everything. Do you wanna go to space? You wanna go to space, puppy?" Rocket mocked at Scott and ruffled his hair.

Next was the Soul Stone "Thanos found the Soul Stone on Vormir." Nebula told of us.

"What is vormir?" Nat asked as she took notes.

"A dominion of death at the very centre of celestial existence." I looked up from my feet and stared at Nebula with wide eyes. "It's where Thanos murdered my sister."

We all just looked at her and remained quiet. "Not it." Scott whispered.

I than helped explaining the tesseract and mind Stone. They thanked me and while they worked on the time stone, I went to go take a shower. Since I knew I wasn't much help with that stone.

When I walked into the shower, the water hitting my back, memories of 5 years ago came flooding in my mind. I placed my hand onto the wall to steady my self as tears began to poke into my eyes.

"No, no, no!" I muttered and than hit the wall. "Your strong, damn it!" I told my self and than lightly slapped myself. I than stopped in my tracks and stared at the shower head, seeing my reflection.

The scar on my cheek, my other cheek slightly red and my eyes looking tried and blood shot. I leaned my head against the wall and let out a long sigh.

I finished showering and wrapped a towel around my body and took the bun out of my hair, letting my black hair drape over my shoulders.

I wiped away the steam from my mirror and looked at my reflection. The scars across my arm and the sleeve Tattoo standing out proudly. I traced my finger over the heart and smiled. "I miss you."

I than left the bathroom and locked the front door and turned on the sound proof. I found my old phone and connected it to my speaker.

'Dancing in the moonlight' began to blast through my room as I danced around my room. Singing along and using my hair brush as a mic. After the song finished I was facing the bathroom mirror and I stared at myself. A smile spared across my face and for one second I felt my old self being set free, after spending 5 years locked up in a cage.

"Hey Wanda!" I heard Nat yell. I shook my head a little and the feeling went away, but I wasn't mad. I was glad I got to feel like a teenager again.

"One second Nat." I yelled back. I tightened the towel and than unlocked the door and opened it, smiling.

"Oh Wanda I'm so sorry. You need to get changed, I'll just go." She mumbled and ran off, but I grabbed her arm and she looked to me.

"Its, fine what do you need?" I asked.

"We have all the locations for the stones and the teams are being made up. Meet in the meeting room as soon as you can." She stated.

"Alright." I smiled. I than shut the door and slumped against it.

I might get to see Peter in a couple hours...wait am I ready to see him...what if he doesn't like the new me...oh shit.