FNaF: Torn by Innocence Ch.4

At Freddy's...

The Originals and the Toys are living under the same roof as the Pizzeria was much bigger now. Everything was fine it seems. No more Kids don't seem to go missing as they used too and the Animatronics felt that their home was finally safe. Ft Foxy had been living with them for years as well. Freddy had found her passed out at his front door and brought her inside and made her felt at home and over time they grew something special together. Toy Freddy had tried to win over Ft Foxy but she seemed to be more into Freddy since Freddy was the one who treated her with kindness since she first arrived. Toy Freddy was annoyed by that as he wanted a Girl for himself. Almost everyone in the Pizzeria is with someone. Sure he could hook up with the Puppet but that would just be weird and the Puppet had no interest in Romance.

Ft Foxy: "So Freddy.....How was everything ?"

Freddy: "Everything is fine so far. The kids were having fun and we did not have to deal with a Spoil Kid and Mangle well...She still refuses to perform even after being fixed so that part I don't think will ever be resolved."

Ft Foxy: "It's best not to push her. From what she said to me. What she went through sounds traumatizing."

Freddy: "I know...It's just...I wonder if she will ever.....Heal from it."

Ft Foxy: "Some things.....Can't heal...But She seems happy with Foxy."

Freddy: "I think if it wasn't for him. She would still be aggressive."

Ft Foxy: "Well other than Mangle not wanting to be on stage or around Kids how is everything else ?"

Freddy: "As I said everything is fine. Especially with you always making sure I look my best."

Ft Foxy giggles. Freddy had always found it charming and cute.

Ft Foxy: "Well with my Bear being the Mascot and the face of the Pizzeria of course I would."

Freddy: "Heh...Never thought a Vixen would make me look handsome."

Ft Foxy: "Don't put yourself down. You were always handsome."

Ft Foxy came closer to Freddy and kisses him and he returns the kiss with passion. Toy Freddy sighs and decided to go for a walk. He normally does not go for a walk as well...He is kinda lazy. Toy Freddy just begins to head in one direction. Not realizing he was heading to a Horror Attraction. Tangle was bored as there was not much to do. She was grateful that Springtrap fixed her and she now has a complete body but he seems to mostly want to do is not go far from Fazbear's Frights. She did not want to upset Springtrap as Springtrap seems to not be as grumpy as he used to be thought she decided to go check on him. Springtrap is still wondering why Night Guards stopped coming. Was Henry starting to suspect something? or was he planning something?

Tangle: "S...Springtrap?"

Springtrap: "Tangle?"

Tangle: "Sorry for bothering you..."

Springtrap: "It's okay Tangle. You are no bother."

Springtrap felt at ease seeing Tangle. Despite not wanting to take her with him at first he had grown somewhat attached to her.

Tangle: "I was wondering...Can we go outside again tonight It has been a while.."

Springtrap: "Tangle I would love to but...I am feeling very tired at the moment. Maybe another night."

Tangle: "Oh...Okay...I understand."

Springtrap: "I am very sorry Tangle."

Tangle: "It's fine Springtrap. Don't worry about it. I will let you rest."