Camp Hell part 3

" Can all students please report to the banquet hall , you have five minutes ." Gins voice boomed in the P.A system . 

" Wahhhhh What now !?!" Yuki wined . 

" I guess we have another task , but he didn't say to get dressed into our chef jackets   . " Shun said slightly confused .

" Who cares , we knock this one out and then we can head back to Zenjis room !!" Soma shouted .

"Stay out of my room !" Zenji shouted back 

Megumi was following the other Polar star members until she came to F/n's room . She stopped and thought to herself . " He has been really distant since the camp started , maybe I should check on him  after this task ." She nodded and ran to catch up with the others .

F/n's  pov 

Dream

I feel like I'm sinking , but it's not water

I feel like I'm sinking , but it's not water . I'm surrounded by self doubt , hate , anger , sadness. The farther I fall the darker and quieter it gets . I reach for the surface , hoping to swim out of this self isolation I am sinking into . Clawing and thrashing to go up , but the weight of my mothers words weigh me down . 

"Fuck up"

"Worthless"

"Pathetic "

Garbage 

"Trash"

"Who would want you as a child"  

 "You will never be able to cook anything , nothing . That is what you are NOTHING!" 

Tears began to well up in eyes , depression overtaking me completely . As I sunk lower and lower, I curled up and accepted my fate . The light from the surface whittled down to a needle point .

" Come on you big baby ." a faint voice muffled 

" You can talk to us , you can talk to me ." 

" You live with us now , so that makes us a family . " 

" We will stand by you F/n ." 

" You are never alone ." 

I glanced up and saw the light shimmer , I shake myself out of my sad thoughts and swim upward as hard as I could . Screaming and cursing to go farther , get higher . 

" I don't want to be alone anymore , I need them . They have helped me more then they know , I have to tell them . I have to show them , I need to get to the light !" I growl as I push forward .

The burning in my chest not phasing me , the tears blocking my vision not stopping me . I kick and pull closer to the light . Once I look up I see I am just about to hit the surface . 

"  I need something ,anything to break the surface !" I shout . I then feel the weight pulling my body down once again . "NO NO NO NO !"  

I reach up with everything that I have . " Help!" I scream out .