𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘆 😛

George woke up. His room was filled with the light of the sun. He had dreaded this day for months now, but here he was. He slowly got up and walked to his closet. He squinted, trying to find what he was looking for.  "Aha!" George picked out: a white, basic blouse, a light blue sweater to go ontop, a white mini skirt, and some light blue socks. He rumaged around in a box for his air forces, and slipped them on. He shot to the bathroom, carelessly brushing his teeth and brushing his curly, brunette hair. Running, he got to the door, and busted it wide open. He had to get to the strip club to sign up before school. He hopped into his shitty car and drove towards the club.

-
"sign the contract, cutie" The old man said, glancing at george somewhere in particular. With a florish, he signed his name on the paper, thanked the man, and stood up. "See you at 11pm tonight!" lisped the man. George winked seductively, though he was disgusted by the thought of this old man watching him dance.
-
Ding
Ding
Ding
The school bell rings for first peroid. Georges skirt swishes as he runs to his math class. He pushed open the door. Nobody looked up. Nobody smiled. Apart from this one guy.

Oh my god. He is so perfect, his little skirt. I could see his ass if he turns. his brunette curly hair looks so soft. his chocolate eyes, cute, yet seductive. and he winked. at me.

This boy. He is so tall. So, big. He looks so warm and loving. I want him to hug me, kiss me.. and maybe even more. I want him.

The teacher called out the names. "Clay?"
"Here" Said the boy. Clay.. clay. The name gave me butterflies.

"George?" She sternly exclaimed "Here" I whimpered.

God. George. The way he whimpered it aswell.

-
Ding
Ding
Ding
"Okay, yall can go home now"
George went to the lockers and found his. He went over to the block, and heard what sounded like.. moaning. he peeked around the corner, and on the bench was.. clay. His dick was hardly visible, because George didn't want to be seen. But there he was, his crush was massaging his member, with such passion, it made George hard, harder than he had ever been.

-
When he got home, he found his latex body suit and slipped it on. Along with bunny ears and net tights. His crappy alarm clock showed '10:45'. He had just enough time to get to the club.
-
It was his turn on stage. The lights dimmed and george began.

I dont know what, or how , but i found myself in the club. Like last night. This time i wasnt going to get drunk, i wanted to admire them. and think of george.

As he strutted onto the stage, georges eyes widen. oh no. Clay. Clay was there. On a chair, about to watch him pole dance. He was happy, but nervous he would mess up under clays  presence.

Oh my fucking god. George, the one boy I fell for, in a club?! He looked so sexy, his red latex suit, showing every single perfection on his slim waist, the sluttish bunny ears, and his ass. So soft, so small. He was so petite and so cute. im so fucking horny, shit.

George put his hand on the pole, remembering what he had seen clay doing earlier that day. His mind was foucused on clay, as he slid around the pole, exposing his near bare ass, he only wanted clay to see it. He only wanted clay.

He slid on the pole so effortlessly. his hands sliding up and down, he knew what he was doing to me. I wanted to be inside of his petite ass. Now.