Private show 😛

Clay was mesmorised by the way george moved. He took out his full wallet, and stood in the crowd, throwing fistfulls of hundred dollar bills. The music dimmed, along with the lights. Clay was so fucking hard.

About 12 mins later, clay went home. He needed to see george again.

- (next day at school)

There he was. In his mini skirt, fiddling with his long nails. He caught sight of me, and we both blushed, all hot and flustered.
Halfway through class, clay slipped a note over to george.
'Meet me at 123 diwning street after school. I want a private show ;)'
-

My heart raced, clay. He wants to see me? He wants a show? 'okay' he mouthed. And smiled at the older boy.

-(after school)
Okay...diwning street. 'There!' George is drawing a lot of attention to himself with his latex costume. BLACK. "what? WHERE AM I?" Blind folded george screams. He can feel cold, bony hands on his thin waist. "CLAY?! HELP ME PLEASE" He whimpers. "stay quiet kitten, or this will hurt." George silences.
He tries to grab his phone. He gets a firm grip. He can only text 'help me cl' and send it before his phone is snatched off him.

-
Come on George. *ding* Who is that? He walks over to his phone.

George❤️
𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗹

Clay runs outside of his house. 'GEORGE?!'
A muffled scream of 'STOP' echos in a nearby alley.

-
'STOP!' george screams. He can feel the mans cold, dirty fingers heading.. Down. "NO!" "CLAY PLEASE!" The man slaps george to shut him up. "Your all mine.." the man begins to finger George's dick.'"AhaNgH~ CLAY"
-