Falling in love ❤️

"GEORGE! IM COMING LOVE!" Clay shouts. He sprints over to the alley way.
George! Clay slaps the man "Mine, you disgusting man" clay takes George into his arms. "I-I'm sorry" whimpers George, with a scarily large black eye. "Don't be sorry Georgie, let's go to my place."

Clay lay him down on the bed, and got him undressed.' George didn't mind at all. Clay was so genuine and gentle toward his ingured parts.  George lay in clays old hoodie, and a pair of oversized joggers. "I will leave you to rest George. Goodnight". "Night" George mumbled.

Ugh. I want clay to hold me. All night, safe in his warm arms. I want him to cuddle me, and i lay on his chest and kiss him.

George grabs a pillow and dreams other hoodie from on the floor. He covers the pillow with the hoodie, and hugs it tightly.

-
Clay walks in on the pretty sight.
He's hugging the pillow like it's me. I want it to be me. God please.

"Clay?" Whispers George. "yeah?" clay says. "cuddle me".

He wants me to cuddle him. Omg what do i do.

"Of course!" I say.

"Yay!" Exclaims George.

Clay begins to push away the pillow. And replace it with him. He turns toward George and wraps his arms around his petite waist. George let's out a sigh of pleasure. He rests his head on clays shoulder, and snuggles in.

I feel so safe in clays arms. I feel like all of the bad things are being shielded away by clay. I think I properly.. love him.

George does things to me. Unlike all the boyfriends I have had, George doesn't want sex for sex, he wants sex for love, and sex for me. I need him to forever love me.

And they fell asleep in each others arms.