𖨆♡︎𖨆7

We walked out the room and down the hallway to the stairs

We walked out the room and down the hallway to the stairs. Niah was shaky so I had to hold her up as we went down them.

We got to the bottom it seemed like the party got even more loud than before causing my growing migraine to get worse and worse by the second. I pushed my way through dancing crowd and finally got to the front door.

Due to the fact it was still spring the cool breeze slapped me across my skin and I shivered.

When we got to Aran's car something felt missing and that's when I remembered.

"Listen imma go back ok" I said to Aran. "Why" he said confused.

"I gotta get Monty before he do sum stupid shit".

Somehow or someway Monty finds a way to embrass himself everywhere he goes and I gotta be his guardian angel.

I carefully sat Niah across the backseat of his car and closed the door. Then walking back inside the party.

All I have to do is smell the air for weed and I know were Monty is. Wherever green is Monty is right there.

"Yo pass that shit" I heard someone semi yell over all the music. I swiftly turned around and saw a group passing a blunt around in a circle, in the corner. They were mostly randoms. And sure enough there was Monty high asl saying gibberish.

"Yo right so if ya teeth grow back when it fall out how come when your leg comes off it don't grow back" Monty said. The people around him started laughing."Hey it isnth funnth I'm serious" he said slurring a few of his words."ion know man".

"And bro did you know when blind people have sex someone is there to help ?That's basically like free porn" he said.

"Have u ever thought how much money male strippers make ? If football don't work for me y'all better be throwing some dolla bills at a nigga"

Oh lawd this is worse than I thought

"Ok ok monty that's enough" I said stepping in."Huh who is u" Monty said looking at me with a haze in his eyes.

Yeah this nigga is in the moon right now. "It's me y/n your best friend come on we gotta go" I said pulling his arm." Ohhhhhh y/nnnnn wait we are best friends! Yay! I can show you all my action figures and all my comic boooks." he said getting up.

He followed me with a wobble in his step. We continued walking until I heard a thud behind me. I look and sure enough I see Monty laid out on the floor like he got shot.

"I've been hit! Soldier down. Call a ambulance! I can barely fell my legs Tell my mama I love her. A nigga finna die and he ain't even got some good cooch yet. I can see the light" he said reaching up to the ceiling. He then grsbbed his chest and then went limp. I rolled my eyes. "Well I was gonna order some dominos but if you're dead I guess U can't have any". I said

"I have been resurrected. Thank you Jesus for sparing my life!" Monty said poping up from the floor.

We continued walking until we got to Aran's car. I opened the passenger door. "Do you mind if he sits here?" I said. "Nah its ai" Aran said. "Ok"

I pulled Monty into the car and out his seat belt on for him.

I went to the back seat were Niah was laid across and put her head on my lap. "We gonna go home now ok?" I said to her softly while shroking her hair. She just nodded her head.
"Ok I guess we can go now" I told Aran. "Ok" he said lowly

"POW POW POW POW" we heard and then screaming. Everybody started to run out the party and go to the cars and the streets. Aran quickly oulled out and drove in tye opposite direction. "Niggas is crazy I swear" Aran said under his breathe

𖨆♡︎𖨆

"Have you ever seen a horses cock before? That shit is hugeeee" Monty said while expanding his arms to show the size. Aran looked at him weird and I just shock my head. "Sorry he is drunk and high he gets like that" Aran just nodded.

"Omg did u know that not only do I like pussy but I love me some dick too" Monty said.

My eyes widened and so did Aran's.

Monty is a closeted bisexual. Due to him being the captain of the football team he has a reputation to uphold and if news gets out about him being bi recruiters and high NFL teams might not want him. Only me, Niah, and close family know about his sexuality and I'm kinda glad he said it while we were alone and not.around all those people in the party cux it would be a mess.

"Omg Monty no we aren't alone" I said to him."It's fine I aint one to judge love is love no matter who it's with" Aran said turning a left corner still focused on the road.

I sighed in relief. "Yup Monty Kamil Carter bisexual, bipolar, bilingial, biracial, and my hands are bi too wow that's alot of bi's!" He said laughing.

Arab laughed a little too causing Monty to frown. "What you laughing at mr. Sir? U built like a whole truck" Monty said. Aran frowned and I gasped chuckling a little.

"I know u ain't laughing Y/n those box braids hanging on fir dear life on yo damn head with ya #dtn headass" Monty said. Aran bust out laughing cuz of Monty's joke. "It ain't that funny" I said frowning

"Oh shit up pay attention" I said pointing to ths road. A car was coming full speed at all of us. Aran swerved the car into a driveway.

"Whew we almost died lets knick that off my bucket list" Monty said laughing.

"Oh snap wait this is my drive way" I said looking up. I got carefully got out the backseat and places Niah's head down. She was long asleep. Monty however had lost his cool and threw up all over my grass.

"Uh y/n ion feel good noe" he said. Holding his stomach.

Aran got out his car too." Hey can u carry her?" I said . "Uh yeah" Aran said. I slung Monty's arm over my shoulder and pulled him to my door barely unable to hold him up. Aran followed with Niah in his arms.

"Can u put her in the bathroom? Its to the right" I said placing Monty on the couch.

Come on now u asking the nigga for too dayum much.

Aran came back in the living room after 5 minutes.

"U wabt some water or juice or sum' I asked. "U got ginger ale?" He asked. "Ofc" I threw him a can out my refrige and walked to the hallway.

"I'll brb ok? Just gimme like 10 to 15 minutes" I said. "Ok" Aran said oulling out his phone.

I took a deep breathe and walked into the bathroom.

Only now did I realize the sitiation at hand.

________________________________________

Next chapter might be heavy

How y'all doin?

When monty says his hands are bi it means he fights males and females he don't care 😭

Oh and dw Aran gonna go back to himself 😭