𖨆♡︎𖨆11

"can i kiss and can you make it last foreverrrr I said I'm about to go to war (bout to) and I don't know if imma see you againnn" I sang while scrubbing my body in the shower.

Today was a slow day nun much happened went to three classes, came home and just binged watched my shows. I'm supposed to be meeting Aran to study in a hour or so so I'm not in a rush.

I love showers. The feeling of the hot water touching my skin makes me smile and the pitter pattering of the water hitting the tub floor is such a satisfying sound to my ears.

When I was younger and my mom had to work night shifts I used to miss her soothing voice so I would go in the bathroom and turn on the shower just to hear it. The sound made me smile and I would get so drowsy sometimes I would fall asleep while I sat on the edge of the tub or toilet.

That all had to stop when mama found out why the fuck her water bill was so high and of course I got my ass whooped for it but it was for a good reason.

I laughed a little thinking about that.

The smell of coconut and vanilla intoxicated my lungs as all my products were that scent.

Coconut body scrub, coconut body wash coconut conditioner. you name it I got it. I reached for my phone to change the song until I heard knocking at my front door which was confusing. It's 6:30 pm who is at my house at this time. I told Aran to meet me at the diner anyways.

They knocked three times then stopped so I just shrugged it off until they knocked again. I took a robe and wrapped it around my body annoyed as hell cuz whoever it is messed up my shower time.

better not be fucking Monty or else imma pull his dreads out and sell them as bracelets.

I made my way to my apartment door and looked through the peep hole. I couldn't see they fast cuz they was so close to the door and seemed to be tall.

oh fuck no.

I scurried into my room and got the bat from behind my door.

"Who is it" I said sternly not tryna act scared. They groaned.

unt unttt that's a monster.

The groan was a deep voice and a tired one."Who is it" I stated again. "It's me yo open up" the person said.

didn't I tell this nigga don't come to my house...

I rolled my eyes and opened the door. "Why you here Aran I told you I would meet you at Joe's" I said slightly annoyed that I had to rush out my shower for this black fuck.

Aran looked down at me from his 6'2 stature. He stared at me in my not fully clothed state and licked his lips.

"yo what you chatting about" I said looking at me lowly. Something was off with him. His voice sounded deeper which is scary since it was already deep as is.

pop smoke headass

"I thought we agreed we would meet eachother at Joe's at 8 Aran why are you at my house when it's like 6:40 sum" I said putting my hands on my hips and sqinting at him. " idk bruh I'm here now ri might as well study here den" he said still looking at me with a low haze. He licked his lips again and sized me up.

ou lawd why he looking at me like datt

"Why you looking at me like dat nigga" I said annoyed. He looked at me in my eyes and sucked his teeth. "Nun bruh" he said while making his way to my couch at sat down.

I rolled my eyes and followed behind him. "No manners having ass" I said. "wha you said" he said looking up at me from where he was sitting on the couch. He was in a man spread. The way he was looking at me made a spark ignite in me for some reason.

He was wearing grey sweats, a grey fitted tee, and his neck was accompanied by a gold chain with the letter A on it and a few others.

His eyes made it's way to my bare and still wet thighs. They slowly made it's way up my robe that clung tightly to my body. The robe filled in and hugged my curves. Then his eyes made it's way to my lips.

He stared at them long with his low greyish green eyes. He licked his lips and smirked at me.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

He licked his lips and smirked at me. He spread his man spread a little wider and leaned back more into the couch. That's when I realized.

He's high

"nth bruh just stay here so I can put some clothes on" I said walking away. I felt his eyes following me as I walked away.

This finna be a long night.

I came back about 10 minutes later to find Aran in the same spot I left him in before on his phone.

thank god.

I came around the couch only too see a shirtless Aran. "what the fuck nigga where is ur shirt" I said looking at him. He looked up at me and rolled his eyes. "It's hot in here so I took dat shit off" he said looking up at me.

lord how much I gotta endure.

I looked down at his muscular stature. He had even more tattoos now that his shirt is off. He has a spider tattoo on the side of his abdomen now which in presuming is new. It looks like he added more to his sleeve then it seemed he had a Bible verse on his side.

stop ur eye fucking him.

I blinked hard. "we might as well get started" I said getting out of my thoughts.
"mhmk" he said getting up while stretching.

we went back to my dining room and got text books out ready to study for our finals exams. We sat in comfortable silence the only sounds heard was arans chains hitting eachother as he moved and papers turning.

_______________________________________________

hey y'all I'm bored asf so I thought of this chapter.

ttm imma interact.