𖨆♡︎𖨆12

"aran" no response. "aran" still no response. I know damn well this nigga ain't fall a fucking sleep on my damn living room table I said to myself.

Its currently 12 so we have been studying for about 5 and a half hrs now but damn I ain't know his high ass was gonna pass out like this.

arans head was laid his head on his financial algebra book. His mouth was open wit drool coming out of it onto the page that was full of notes. I laughed a little and pulled my phone out taking a picture.

this gone be some good blackmail shi

I admired his facial features as they were almost perfect. He had long pretty eyelashes that complimented his eyes so well when they were open of course. His skin seems really smooth. I always wonder what his skin care routine is.

bitch if you don't snap tf outta it. ova here looking li a damn weirdo.

I sighed and got out my seat deciding to let him sleep a little while I made me some food.

"hey Alexa play 'my playlist' " I said walking into the kitchen.

"now playing my playlist" Alexa said then starting to play ryd by Steve Lacy.

"speeding down the back seat I'm tryna get you in my backseat gurl I want you to ride with meee baby ride on meee" I sang while pretending to be in a surf board.

I pulled a pot out the cabinets . I knew my commotion wouldn't bother Aran considering he is a heavy ass sleeper. There has been numerous times he has fallen asleep in class but nothing affected him.

I pulled my ingredients to make shrimp Alfredo, I wanted sum light and easy. I washed the shrimp off with luke warm water and put them into a paper towel. I patted them dry not watching the water to get into the seasoning mix I was making.

I poured some old bay, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, and a little bit of salt into a container with flour mixing it up well. I dipped some shrimps in egg wash and then my flour mixer making sure to coat them good.

once all the shrimp was coated I put them in a pan in low, putting the pan top on to trap all the aroma into the pan. I didn't wanna leave the pan on long enough for the shrimp to fry but long enough so the flavor stayed inside.

I moved on to making Alfredo sauce. I melted butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. once I felt it was good enough I added heavy cream so it can simmer. I took my whisk and mixed it for a good 5 minutes. After I added Parmesan and romano cheese with a little bit of garlic. The texture started to come to life causing me to smile.

mhm thank god I'm black

After the shrimp and sauce was done I let the fettuccine pasta boil. 'Japanese denim ' began to play causing me to smile.

I grabbed my remote acting like it was a microphone. I closed my eyes hummed the song until the second part of the chorus. "My blue jeans will last me all my life oh, yes soooo should weeeeee, I'm spending all, yeah, this time
ohhh" I sang while spinning around.

I was ready to sing the next part until someone took my microphone away. causing me to open my eyes big.

of course it was Aran but to my surprise what I saw shocked me. He was singing too ?.

"met you at the shop, sun was gettin' hot, I'm lonelyyyy, yeah i'm in the city on my ownnnn, never would've thought you'd be the one, I got a homiee." he sang copying what I was doing before causing me to laugh a little.

we both sang the rest of the song together while spinning around and laughing. which I found funny.

a 6'2 basketball player singing Daniel Caesar while dancing like a ballerina was highly humourous to me.

the song ended stopping our little show. I cackled.

"you did good but I still ate ya ass up" I said while walking back into the kitchen. "yeah ok y/n believe what you want your eyes are blinded from the truth" he said following me while laughing.

I washed my hands off and took the pasta out the pot onto the strainer. "soo you wasn't sleep that whole time ?" I said while pouring the water out. "nah I woke up after 'some' ended saw ya ass acting like a dumbass so why not join" he said leaning against the counter next to me.

"Fair point" i said turning the stove off.

I'm guessing he ain't high nm.

"why you cooking at this time doe" he said looking at the food I was putting together. "I'm hungry and since ya black ass came to my house instead of Joe's I ain't get to eat so now imma eat now" I said.

"hm my bad I don't know what the fuck was wrong wit me ngl" he said standing up and stretching. He let out a light groan which my mind refused to ignore.

he seemed to forget he ain't have no shirt on so his muscles seemed to be right in my vision from the corner of my eye.

gulp..

"wha you mean you ain't know what was wrong wit you" I said bending down for a bowl in the cabinet. He paused for a second and then answered.

who else got a ass li dis ? who else make em act li dis ??

"all I remember is I was at lani house on da couch wit Monty he offered me a brownie saying his mom made it and was looking to sell em so I was like sure I'll try it. ion remember nun after that" he said scratching his head.

"you is dumb as fuck aran" I said shaking my head. "who the fuck you talking to bruh" he said. "you my nigga".

"no you not" he said getting closer to me looking down/up. (I'm tryna be height friendly yk)

"yes I am bruh. you have known Monty for what 6-7 months now yk damn well if he offa you anything it's weed so like I said you are dumb as fuck".

"oh" he said scratching his head.

"here now take ya food" I said hanging him a bowl of food I prepared for him. "wha is this" he said looking confused.

"take the food nigga" I said shoving the bowl to him. he took it and sucked his teeth.

"yo ass real lucky I fw you y/n." he said taking the bowl. "what's that supposed to mean" I said following behind him to my couch.

"ion let anybody talk to me like dat" he said. "mhm ok" I said putting food on a fork. "I'm deadass and you keep trying yaself watch it" he said looking me in the eyes.

I will never get over how pretty his eyes are.

"or wha?" I said giving him the same look. "keep trying shi and you finna see y/n mark my words. you gon see" he said.

gulpppp.

"yeah ok nobody scared of you Aran " I said up for a challenge. He looked at me with a certain look.

a look at I knew was gonna make me regret my words.

"bet" he said putting some food in his mouth. His eyes widened from the taste.

"this shit good" he said taking another bite.

"ik" I said smiling.

He took a pillow and threw it at me. " shut the fuck up wit ya cocky ass" he said causing me to laugh.

_______________________________________________

they getting closerrrr y'all

hey how are y'all ! it's been a month since I posted a new chapter so here it is tell me what u think !