13- Funk

AFTER RECEIVING PROBABLY HUNDREDS OF TEXTS FROM RACHEL SAYING THAT IT WAS URGENT, I FINALLY DECIDED TO GO BEFORE MY PHONE WOULD EXPLODE. As I entered the auditiorium, I noticed that Jesse is on stage with VOCAL ADRENALINE! That son of a b-

"Jesse? What are you doing up there with them?" Rachel asked her boyfriend, who I'm assuming isn't her boyfriend anymore after we see whatever this is.

"I've transferred back to Carmel High, Rachel. I'm sorry that it's come to this, but you guys were awful to me. You never accepted me, you never listened to my clearly superior ideas" he said.

"Can someone please hold me down so that I don't beat up this asshole?" I asked as calmly as I could and Santana and Brittany immediately held my arms.

"Thank you" I whispered.

"Why are you here in our auditorium?" Finn asked.

"The blogs and the chat rooms say that we're finished, and that you guys are ripe to topple us. We just wanted to show you something we came up with a few days ago to see if you agree with that assessment"

Another One Bites The Dust sung by Jesse and Vocal Adrenaline

While watching they're performance, I noticed everyone's scared impressions and Rachel's sad expression on her face. I couldn't help but feel sad and mad.

"Thanks for letting us borrow your auditorium, guys. It's quaint" one of the members said as they started laughing.

"Ok that's it!"

"Oh no"

"Catch her!"

"Stop the violence"

———

We were currently walking to the choir room and Mike and Matt were holding my arms as tight as they could so that I don't run away and beat a certain person named Jesse.

When we entered the room, it was full of toilet paper.

We then started cleaning.

"I feel so violated. It's like someone broke into our home" Tina said.

"Look, it was just a lame little prank. And the fact that they're trying to get to us means maybe we got the spooked"

"I highly doubt that" I said.

"Uh-uh, Mr. Schue. They aren't afraid of anything. That number they did was fantastic. You know, which doesn't make any sense. They had all that equipment. How did they even get in?" Mercedes said.

"I gave 'em all keys. Helped them do a sound check over the weekend. Hey, this way, fellas" Coach Sue said as she entered the classroom

"Sue, what are you doing?"

"I can't talk to you now, William. Drafting class is helping me redecorate around here. You see, I have Nationals over the weekend, and I expect to return with a comically large first place trophy for which I have absolutely no room in my trophy case. As soon as you hurry up and lose at Regionals, this choir room will become my official trophy annex. You know what it has to look like? Elvis' gold record room at Graceland. Except I'll be wanting far fewer morbidly obese white women waddling around and crying"