the start of it all...

(y/n pov)

i woke up today still feeling sad about mom, i know its already a month ago that she died but still it was my mom. today i just sat in my room thinking about mom and what she meant to me. then dad walked in and told me we were having a family dinner and that i had to come, at first i refused but then after like ten minutes i gave in.

at 6 o'clock i went to the dining room where my dad, and two of my brothers were sitting. i realized techno was missing, i was angry because i did have to come while i would rather be sitting in my room sobbing about mom, still i did not say a word. my dad was happy that i was there tho. after a while wilbur stood up and told me that i should stop sobbing about mom and do my tasks around the castle, because when i was in my room crying he was doing all the tasks. When i was gonna mention mom he stopped me and yelled "NO ONE CARES ABOUT MOM ANYMORE" it made me sad and i yelled back "WELL I DO AND IM SURE TECHNO DOES TO AND NOW IM TALKING ABOUT TECHNO WHERE IS HE?!" dad told me that techno was in his room and that i should not go there, but i did not listen and ran to techno's room. dad thought i was running to my own room. 

when i arrived i knocked on the door but he did not say anything so i just opened the door, and started asking him why he was not with us dining. this made him annoyed and he started saying that i should just go away, but me being me was determined to stay there untill i got an answer. i stayed untill techno shouted at me to shut up and go away, but again i did not leave that was a stupid thing of me to do tho, slowly techno got his axe out and threw it at me, if i wasn't as fast as i was it would have gotten into my stomach, but i was  so it made a deep wound in my leg. 

i hopped to my room, niki was there and when she saw the trail of blood that came after me she immediately bandaged it up and asked what happened, i told her i was in techno's room niki got worried and asked what i did there, i told her i asked techno why he was not at the family dinner. she looked at me and said don't you know, ''know what?'' i asked. she told me that techno's voices were getting louder again. i couldn't believe it last time his voices were loud he hit me with an axe in my eye, it made me worried that someone could get hurt. 

i told niki i needed some fresh air and she walked out. i climbed out the window like i always do. it was late so i did not expect anyone to be in the village still i saw someone...