Chapter 1: The begging of a new adventure

In world up in heaven. There lived a beautiful queen named Luka, where she ruled along her side her brave guard. The queen has been very sick lately and her life is in risk. Since she doesn't have a husband nor kids she doesn't have no one to give the throne.

"Luka-Sama, the tea is already set at the table"

"Oh! Thanks, you can leave now"

"But youre sick and its my job to keep my master saf-"

"What have we talked about that?" The pink haired woman said as her expression turned serious.

"I...my apologies Luka-Sama" the young boy said as he bow to his master.

"plus, if you come with me to tea time you will probably break a base with you're wings like you always do, I'll be fine" the boy blushed as he remembered the embarrassing day that he bumped a base with his wings just when Luka had guests.

"Yes, Luka-sama"

"And please, call me Luka. You have been my guard for far too long to be calling me sama Kai"

"Yes, Luka" the blonde boy bowed to his master as he walked away.

"Lets go!" The boy said excited as he jumped out of the main door of the castle and spread his wings to fly.

"I love fresh air in the morning" the blondie smirked as he speed up in the sky to his village.

"Morning Mrs. Senshi!"

"Morning Kai!"

"Hi lil Yuki"

"Hi Kai-kun!"

"Aito! Come on! Let's move!" The blonde boy screamed as he passed at lightning speed his red haired friend. Aito stopped his walk and quickly spread his wings to join Kai. In a couple of minutes Aito managed to keep up with Kai as they fly side by side.

"Sup Kai!"

"Man, I had to slow down or else you would never catch up with me"

"Ha-ha, very funny. So! They kicked you out of the castle this early?"

"Yea...."

"So how's queen Luka?"

"She's still sick but she's getting better"

"Thats good to hear, our kingdom would be lost without a ruler"

"Yea..." Kai said as he looks down a bit worried.

"Hey"

"Hm?"

"Don't go depressed on me. Let's make a race to cheer you up! What do you say shota?" Aito smirked as he glared at Kai.

"You're on red head!" Kai said as they both speed up. After a quite long race they both were flying in the night sky back to their houses.

"Kai, at least have some mercy on those who want to beat you in a race"

"It's not my fault I'm the fastest thing alive" he said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"yeah right, there most be something or someone faster then yo-"

Beep beep

Suddenly the medallion of Kai started to glow.

"Yes, luka-sama"

"Kai, I need you back in the castle"

"Of course luka-sama. Something wrong?"

"Just come and we'll talk there"