chapter 3

I walked in and closed the door behind me. There was a small window up high in the wall that illuminate a little the center of the room. Suddenly I heard a gasp and some chains moving away from me. I quickly pulled out my sword and activated the light spell, making it glow so I could see better.

I heard the same whisper and turned around. I could feel the shadowy figure moving around to every dark corner of the place and the piercing sound of the chains moving roughly one place to another. I heard small giggles at my right so I shot a lightning bolt with my sword.

"Hehe, nice try...." I heard it on my left and I quickly dashed that way with my sword to the shadow figure but it vanished once I attacked.

"It won't work....." I heard small giggles again but I have no idea where were they coming from to attack.

"Please help me..." The drowsy whisper turned into a clearer one. It sounds like...a girl's voice? Finally, I saw the shadowy figure jumped off the ceiling but...why doesn't it moves? It's just standing there.

*sob*...*sob* *sob*

It's crying? I slowly walked to the figure but without letting my guard down. When I got close to it I pulled out my glow stone and the shadow figure gasped.

"What?!" It was a girl. She looked around my age and had also long blonde hair. The girl was covering her face with her arms at the sudden light. She was wearing a black dress all ripped off at the bottom along with a black hood and dirt on her white skin.

"W-who....who are you?" She kept retrieving to hide from the light and that's when I noticed her chains in her writs and legs. I quickly pointed my sword to her and the most unexpected thing happened. She let loose her hood and spread this huge wings of her. I quickly backed away from her and glared at her wings amazed but what was more shocking was her feathers. Her left wing was white and her right one was black. Once the light wasn't that intense for her, she uncovered her face.

"Oh my-! Are you okay?!" I know it was stupid of me to react like that but I don't sense dark magic on her so I guess it's okay to help her.....right?

"W-who a-are you?" She said as she cried more but.....here's the thing, instead of tears she had....blood.

"It's okay, I won't hurt you. Let me help you" I slowly walked to her but she kept retrieving till she hit the wall.

"Here, let me help" I pulled out a handkerchief and gently whipped the blood off her cheeks.

"What are you doing here?" She looked at me confused and that's when I saw her red eye's. Okay, now I'm starting to have my suspicion if she's evil or not but I can't jump into conclusions if I don't sense dark magic on her.

"I-I don't know..."

"How come?"

"I don't remember...." She said as she did a effort to remember something and that's when she snaps and looks at me.

"I only remember....falling from the sky....the next thing I knew I was locked here for three years and a half....that's all"

"That can't be. There must be something else that you forgot" I said kinda desperately so she panicked a little.

"S-sorry, but are you sure that's the only thing you remember?" She nods and looks down.

"Why do you have chains?"

"I don't know!" She said a bit mad that I kept asking questions that had no answer.

"Well then" I raised my sword as she started to get scared. I dash my sword down and broke the chains.

"W-what?" The girl spoke

"What? You thought I was going to hit you?" She nod and looks at the broken chains.

"Come on, let's go" I said as I have her my hand which she accepted and stand up.

"Lets get you out of here" I said as I took her out of the room.