Chapter 20: remembering feelings

So like the next chapter is the last chapter guys. I'm so excited!! Vote and read and share pleaseeeee. I love y'all. Enjoy ~Jess

Aveline's pov:
I woke up in a room, similar to the room Elisabeth locked me up in, but this one was made of wood. Kinda like a cellar. I looked down to see about 30 thick rusty silver chains attached to me and bolted to the ground. The silver was rubbing against my skin which resulted in an annoying burning sensation. I groaned and stood up. Wobbling but regaining my stance. I pulled at the chains trying to break free but I was too weak. Marshall had obviously drained me so I wouldn't be strong enough to escape. I slid back down and slumped my head back banging it continuously on the wall behind me. I knew what he was trying to do and it wasn't going to work. He was going to try and get me to switch my emotions back on. But I knew the guilt I'd feel if I did. I snapped my head towards the door when I heard the lock click and the door pushed open. When I saw Marshall walk in I rolled my eyes and went back to banging my head. I heard Marshall sigh. "Ave please stop that" he asked nicely. "No" I simply said and he let out another frustrated sigh. I stopped and looked down to see the gaping hole that I had forgotten about. Only to see I was placed in one of Marshall's famous black tees. I looked up at him and smirked. "If you wanted me to take my clothes off you should of just asked baby" I said seductively. "Stop joking around this is serious Ave" he said sternly. I rolled my eyes. "You're boring" I stated. "Are these really necessary?" I said and lifted my arms gesturing to the chains. "Yes and you will remain here until you turn your emotions back on" he said. "Well we're going to have a fun eternity" I said sarcastically. This time it was him rolling his eyes. He turned to the other guy that I hadn't realised was there. "You're cute" I smirked pointing to the unknown guy. A chuckle escaped his mouth as Marshall sent him daggers. If looks could kill. I decided this was boring and started to bang my head on the wall again. " la da da da da. I'm gonna bury you in the ground. La da da da da. I'm gonna bury you with my sound. I'm gonna drink the red from your pretty pink face. La da da da da" I sung out of boredom. "I didn't know you could sing?" Marshall stated. "There's a lot of things you don't know about me baby. Take these chains off and I'll show you" I said winking. "Not gonna happen Aveline" Marshall stated. I let out a groan. Marshall turned to the other guy running his hands through his hair "what do I do Nic?" He asked quickly. "You have to try and help her remember feelings. Maybe even force it on her if you have to" he replied. They spoke as if I wasn't sitting there listening to their obnoxious conversation about me. "It's not gonna woorrrrk" I said in a sing song voice and started laughing. Marshall appeared in front of me and I cocked my eyebrow. "What" I said with no emotion what so ever. He slammed his lips into mine and started kissing me. At first I didn't respond but I thought maybe if I kissed him back he'd let me go. So that's what I did. I pulled his face closer and felt little sparks of electricity trying to fight there way into me but I pushed them away. Marshall pulled away and searched my eyes looking for any sort of emotion. I started to massage the bulge in his pants "this is kinda kinky. You know me chained up and all" I purred in his ear. He let out a throaty moan but pushed himself away from me. "She's fucking with me" he exclaimed to Nic. "Come on baby you know you wanna have some fun" I giggled. I pushed myself of the ground, holding the wall as I gained my balanced, and walked as far as the chains would allow me which happened to be right in front of Marshall and his friend. "What about you Nic? Looking for some fun?" I asked flirtatiously. He stared at me and gawked fidgeting around. "That isn't funny Aveline" Marshall spat. I thought I'd tease him and have some fun. "Well if neither of you are gonna fuck me. I'll just look at you and touch myself" I said while lifting the shirt and tucking it into the bottom of my bra and sliding my hand down my body and into my panties and started to rub. I watched as Marshall bit his lip. I let out a moan. "This would be so much better if it was you" I seductively said. This tipped Marshall over the edge as he pushed me back into the wall and started to kiss me. I pulled away and started to kiss and suck on in neck. "Mhmm Aveline" he moaned. I smirked against his skin tracing his abs under his shirt. He slid his hand down my body and caressed my hip. I slowly rubbed the large bludger forming in his pants. "Unchain me so we can do this properly" I mumbled against him. He nodded and went to pull the leaver on the wall near the door but was pushed up against the door and held there by Nic. "Fuck man as hot as that was you can't let her go. She'll run." He said to Marshall. "Fuck you Nic. He loves me not you" I said putting an angry voice on. I wasn't angry. I wasn't anything. I just wanted to get out of this. Marshall's face lit up. "She's angry that's an emotion" he exclaimed excitedly trying to move but was slammed back again "she's faking" Nic said. I groaned and slid back down going back to my head banging. "Im hungry" I moaned. Hoping maybe he'll let me feed and I'll be strong enough to escape. Marshall left the room and came back with this tiny shot glass filled with blood handing it to me. "You're kidding right?" I asked. Stingy cunt. "Nope you'll get a little bit at a time" he calmly said. I scoffed "you don't love me. You're practically starving me. You don't starve someone you love. I rather die" I said tossing the little shot glass at the door. Hurt flashed across his face as tears welled in his eyes. "I do love you Ave. More than anything in this world" he softly said. "Yeah I bet you said that to your true mate Elisabeth too right?" I said smirking. "She wasn't my mate. Yes I fell in love with her but she wasn't my mate. You're my mate and I can't lose you" I rolled my eyes and looked at the wall behind him.