Chapter 1: Enter Andoru Mun-en

Andoru's POV
It was a quiet day in konoha as I was walking to the academy when I heard a chunin yell,"Get back here naruto! How dare you paint the Hokage Mountain!" I look at the Hokage Mountain and can't help but laugh. 'I feel sorry for the chunin having to run after Naruto every time he does this. But I'll feel even more sorry for him once Iruka sensei gets here', I think.

I see the scarred chunin on his way and I tell naruto, "Not a good time but you might want to turn around." He then does turn around and once he sees Iruka he screams,"Oh shit not again!" Iruka then tackles naruto to the ground preventing him from moving and proceedes to tie up naruto with thick rope. Looking at me Iruka says, "I'll see you in class Andoru" "You too Iruka sensei" I reply.

Once I get to the academy I take an empty seat in an empty row. There's still five minutes so I decide to talk with a friend of mine, "Hey kyofu how's it going" "I'm doing well hatchling. More importantly be sure to become rookie of the year.", he replies. This is kyofu or as the small village I use to live in knew him the ten-tailed dragon. Kyofu is the only other juubi than the one Rikudo Sennin fought against.

The village had been attacked by the kind hearted dragon when I was only four. It took the villages best sealer, and to power the seal the souls of the two people who loved me most, my parents. Since then I've had the seal and kyofu who's stuck there in my left ankle. Though he's still never told me why he attacked the village.

"Hatchling, hatchling!" "Yeah kyofu",I reply. " Your sensei's coming in." I then turn off our mental link as Iruka walks in carrying a tired up Naruto and says,"Now class today before your Genin exam we'll be reviewing the henge." Nearly all the class groaned at this. "This time your allowed to choose who you henge into the person or animal of your choice." All of the clan heads children passed this too easily.

Nara Shikamaru, a black haired, ridiculously smart but at same time lazy boy from the Nara clan henged into his mother and said "Troublesome woman."

Akimichi Choji, a brown haired, fa err big boned boy from the akimichi clan also henged into his father and took another handful of his BBQ flavored potato chips.

Yamanaka Ino,a blonde haired, fangirl, who holds much promise as a kunochi if she can let go of being a fangirl, from the Yamanaka clan henged into her crush Sasuke Uchiha.

Inuzuka Kiba with his small ninken (AN I think that's what their called) Akamaru the puppy on his head is a brown haired alpha male kind of boy from the inuzuka clan, henged into a full grown wolf.

Aburame shino a black haired, logical and quiet boy from the Aburame clan who use kikaichu bugs living inside them henged into his father

Hyuuga Hinata a blue haired, shy, timid girl from the Hyuuga clan with a crush on Naruto henged into him and yelled, "I'm gonna be Hokage dattebayo!"

Uchiha Sasuke a black haired, stuck up, revenge obsessed boy from the Uchiha clan henged into Iruka and muttered "hn"

Haruno Sakura a pink haired girl, who like Ino is a Sasuke fangirl coming from no clan not to be outdone by her rival also henged into Sasuke.

Iruka sensei then called on me and said go ahead. From the seal I heard kyofu say,"knock em dead hatchling." I reply to him,"You don't have to tell me twice" and with that I formed the hand seal and transformed into anyone's worst nightmare. "Where's your Yondaime Hokage now eh. He can't seal me into another brat." "Kyuubi!" I hear the class scream and I decide to end the henge saying, "Idiots."

Iruka sensei then proceeds to yell at me, "Do you have any idea how stupid that was?! But how do you know that much and who's cursed?" I then point a finger at Naruto and watch Iruka sensei's eyes widen in surprise.

"So was that enough kyofu?" I ask. "Yes yes it was hatchling." he replies. I then hear Iruka sensei say, "Uzumaki Naruto."

Naruto is a blonde haired unpredictable, knuckleheaded, hyperactive boy from the Uzumaki clan that was wiped out in the third shinobi war so no one knows of his clan status. He said,"Just watch me dattebayo!" He then formed the hand seal and with a puff of smoke he turned into a curvy naked sixteen year old girl. Pointing a finger at Iruka she says, "Come play with me Iruka." She then winks at him while blowing a kiss.

That got some funny reactions nearly every boy skyrocketed with a nose bleed and a huge grin on their face while the girls fainted from shock.

"Hahaha! That was absolutely funny kyofu!" I say. I don't seem to get a response so I go into my seal which has mountains, a forest, and a fresh water lake. I look around and from the forest I see some toppled trees. I thought to myself,"He probably crash landed. But why?" So when I see him passed out with blood trickling out his nose realization dawns upon me. "Hey Ero-Doragon wake up stupid!" I yell at him.
Once I'm out of the seal I hear Mizuki sensei announce, "Well once everyone else is up we'll begin the Genin test."