im sorry.

NOT A CHAPTER OR TO DO WITH THE STORY!

hello dipshits
I'm very tired that's why I haven't been writing, my outside life is kinda hard. I have alcoholic parents, and my friends where over and my parents friends where over all the adults where in the caravan drinking as usual and me and my friends where up until 7:30am in the morning the day after, they where ofc drinking again and went out without a warning I woke up and they were gone. They went at 11pm didn't come back till 9pm, they didn't answer any calls it was pretty scary. Then that night they were all drinking again and the same thing happened but only 1 of my friends stayed again the others went home, and I we were up again till like 5am, latly I have been getting a lot of hate on TikTok. Telling me to kill myself calling me ugly, annoying, and saying I'm "10" and so on, my style kinda changes every now and then and I have a white boerd witch I draw my feelings and vent and stuff, but once I forget to rube it out. And my mom walked in and said why I'm writing all this deppressed shit, and said I was going through a "depression phase" so much like that has been happening and I apologise for not writing I might write later and again I'm sorry.

(I write these late sorry for spelling mistakes.)

                         -me