Only love

Tim's words echoed throughout my mind, I felt only sympathy for him because I knew how it felt to be in his position because I was also punished by the world.

Tim looked at me as if expecting me to say something but I didn't, I just sat there limp.

" I love you," he said,

The words pierced my heart, my eyes filled with tears as he hugged me.

He whispered into my ear, " Will you forgive my darling?"

I took a deep breath, exhaled, and answered, " Tim I'll never forgive you, I trusted you and you broke that trust, I've done nothing but love and care for you, How could you do this to me"

"I'm sorry my love," he said as tears formed in his eyes

I felt my heart drop seeing him cry made me hurt, it hurt me more than the things he has done, that moment I knew I truly loved him and I could forgive him but I didn't know how to tell him.

"Tim, you've hurt me but I love you and I want you in my life no matter what, you're the only one who has ever loved me", I said with a smile.

" I'll want to join you, I want to help you do the thing that makes you happy, I'll stand by your side no matter what," I said as I rubbed my face against his"'

He looked at me a smile forming on his face,

"Really?"

" Really Tim" I whispered.

Tim quickly untied me and hugged me.

Love blinds you, it makes you do stupid things but when you know you've found true love hold onto it.

Tim and I have been happily living together doing what we've both come to love together, seeing him smile as I finish killing makes me happier than i've ever been.