PROLOUGE

PrOlUgUe

"ENDRIANNA SKELE! Get down here! Now!"

Endrianna, or Endra, rubbed her eyes. She expected her stupid alarm clock to wake her up in the morning.

Well, you can't even determine if it was morning or night in the End.

"Coming mother..." She mumbled.

Her mother, or her very bony mother, could be the sweetest and kindest skeleton that you'll ever meet. But she could be reeeeaaaallllyyyy annoying.

Endra grunted as she threw off the blankets and stood up, noticing a small patch of dust on the obsidian walls.

Puffing her cheeks, she blew the dust. But instead of air coming out from her mouth, purple fire came out.

She gasped and saw the damage. The wall was now charred and burnt.

You see, Endrianna Skele was an Ender Skeleton Hybrid. Her mother was a skeleton, while her father was an Ender. She has small black wings and wavy black hair. Her side bangs covered her right eye, which was glowing slightly purple.

She hurried to go downstairs, feeling guilty of what she did to her poor little wall.

"I heard and smelled fire burning, did you burn the wall again?" Her mother asked.

She gulped. "I take that as a 'yes'." Her mother said sternly. "Sorry!" Endra said, hugging her mom, "I was blowing some dust off the wall! I didn't mean to." She added.

Her mother laughed, as Endra let go of her mother. "Dear, I have some news for you," she said.

Endra's eyes filled with excitement, "We're going to the Overworld?!" She said, jumping up and down.

"Well, yes! But, only you."

"What?"

"Yes dear. Me your dad will be sending you to a school for hybrids."

"WHAAAAT??!!!"

•♡•

BANGBANGBANGBANG-

"MAKE IT STOP!" Willow yelled. Sleeping in the Nether was the worst thing ever. Good thing, her bed won't explode.

"Miss Willow? You're father wishes to see you." The Wither skeleton at her door said.

Willow grabbed his face and slapped him.

"IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO TELL DADDY TO KICK YOU OUT OF THIS FORTRESS, PLEASE WAKE ME UP PROPERLY AND PEACEFULLY. OKAY?!" Willow yelled.

"I-i'm so sorry Miss Willow. P-please f-forgive me!" The gray skeleton cried, scurrying away.

Willow Brine, a daughter of a Brine and the Wither. Yes, the Wither. She loves to yell at guards and servants, and boss people around. Everyone at the fortress was scared of her.

She had black hair fading to gray then fading to blue. Her right eye was pure white, like a Brine. Her left eye was gray with specks of blue.

Willow smirked and walked through the hallway, leading to her father's throne room.

"Dad? You called me?"

"Yes my dear have a seat."

"Why did you call me?"

"*sigh* I've heard about what you're doing to my skeletons, do you hate staying here?"

"YES!!! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE OVERWORLD!"

"You are."

"What?"

"I'm sending you to hybrid school."

•♡•

Hiss. Hiss. BOOM.

An explosion echoed through the house.

"What the heck.." Cassper mumbled.

"Don't tell me..."

She walked into the dining room, her mother was just fixing the table.

"What happened? I heard an explosion."

"Oh, that was nothing! Your father just exploded!"

"He what?!"

"Don't worry! He revived himself already!"

Cassper Ella, her family was never normal. Her father was a creeper, a charged one, to be exact. Her mother was human. Cassper was a Charged Creeper Hybrid. Shocking, right? But she lived like a normal player in the Overworld.

She had long brown hair with a neon green streak. She loves wearing her creeper hoodie. There was a patch of creeper skin on her neck, it just matched her hoodie.

"Good morning, Casssssper!" Her father said, walking in the room. "Hi Daddy!" She greeted.

"Are you excited?"

"About what?"

"Honey, did you tell her about it?"

"Dad, is Carl going to the orphanage or something?"

"No, silly! We love your little brother."

"What is it then?"

"You're going to hybrid school!"

"OH MY NOOOTTCHH! REALLY?!"

•♡•

Three girls, three different lives. Three different worlds, The End, The Nether, and The Overworld.

Who knew that this three different hybrids would be the best of friends?

{a/n: hey guys! this is our new book "Hybrid Clash" hope you guys like this story. Stay llamaful x and don't forget to vote!}