ChApTeR oNe

Endra's POV

"Bye mom!" I yelled.

Dad was not there. Mom said he was doing business with the Ender Dragon. I told mom that she'd say goodbye to him for me.

An Overworld portal appeared in front of me.

I slung my purple duffel bag over my shoulder and grabbed my black backpack and walked to the portal

I looked around the End once more. "Goodbye, lovely End!"

WHOOSSHHH!

Welcome to the Overworld!

•♡•

Willow's POV

"What is the Overworld like?" I asked a pigman.

"Green."

Seriously. The pigmen didn't know how to talk much. They just growl at each other.

I left the pigman alone and looked for someone else to interrogate.

"Miss Willow? Your father wishes to see you." A Wither skeleton said.

Ughhh! Don't tell me that the Overworld portal is open now!

"Pfff. Tell him I'm coming."

"Yes, Miss Willow."

I went back to the fortress to see Daddy. MY FEARS ARE REAL! My stuff were there, and an Overworld portal stood by it.

I hugged my father and grabbed my bags, yelling goodbye at the crowd in the room. (How can u hug a Wither? XD)

I took a deep breath and walked in the portal. With my bags, of course!

•♡•

Cassper's POV

"Goodbye, lil' creeper!" Dad yelled.

A chariot was waiting infront of our house. The flag on it had 'H.H' on them. The driver took my bag, which was a big green duffel bag, and shoved it in the chariot.

I climbed in the chariot, pulling a bag close to my chest.

"Driver. Are we there?"

"Are we almost there?"

"Are we?"

"Is the school very far?"

The driver sighed, this was going to be a long ride........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{a/n: first chapter of our new book! So excited for your reactions on this. Vote for this chapter and view our other books.}