18 - Morning

Avneet went back to Mallika's house when the sun rised.

Not finding anyone downstairs she went to upstairs.

Searching all the rooms she ended up at the terrace to see the most beautiful view ever.

All the couples were cuddling with each other cozily.

Sid had his hands wrapped around Ashi protectively, her head resting on his chest.

Dev had his hand on Ananya's while there were sleeping facing each other.

Yesha had her hands wrapped around Abhi's neck while he had his one hand wrapped around her waist.

What made Avneet shocked was Sumellika's position.

Sumedh was half sitting and half laying on the couch. Mallika was on his laps her head snuggled into his neck her hands around his torso. Sumedh had wrapped his one hand on her neck another around her waist holding her like a baby.

"Hay bagwaan, agar meri haath camera thak pahunchi toh kitni acchi hogi. Bas ye view ko ek tasveer banani hai mujhe!"

She made a action of 'nazar-utaarna'.

"Kisi ki nazar na lage meri baccho ko. Hayeee"

She looked at them with dreamy eyes.

"Arre main ye kya kar rahi mujhe toh utaani hai inhe. Office bhi jaane hai inlogo ko.

She facepalmed and stopped gawking.

She went towards Sumellika. Her cheeks had a tint of pink due to embarrass.

She closed her eyes and called Mallika.

"MIKKU! UTO TUMHE OFFICE JAANI HAI"

After shouting Avneet escaped to downstairs.

Mallika opened her eyes slowly hearing Avneet calling her.

She looked ahead and closed her eyes only to open it quickly to see Sumedh close to her.

She blinked her eyes several times.

Hay bagwaan. Ye sapne hai ya sach. Ye meri itni kareeb kaise aayi. Pata hi nahi chala baate karte waqt kab soyi, aut wo bhi isske saath itne kareeb.

She gulped down her saliva. Trying to get from his grip she tried to take his hand that was wrapped around her waist only to see the grip getting tighter.

She looked at him to find him opening his eyes. She shutted her eyes and pretended to sleep.

Sumedh woke when he felt some movement beside him.

He opened his eyes and smiled at the beautiful thing ever.

His love is sleeping beside him.

He stroked her soft cheeks with his fingers and pushed the strands of her behind her ear.

"I know you're awake"

He whispered near her huskily, brushing his lips against her ear causing her to shudder at the mere touch. Slowly opening her eyes she locked it with his.

Gazing into his eyes she wondered about them.

"What are you thinking?"

He asked seeing her confused gaze.

"What are we?"

She blurted out and regretted it immediately.

She got up away from him and literally ran  to her room wondering where is that pagli who woke her up.

Sumedh looked at the door her question repeating in his mind.

"What are we?"

Her question made him surprised and alittle happy too.

"Subah kab hua"

Sid asked yawning but seeing Ashi beside him he started to play with her hair dreamily.

"Nakchadi!"

He nudged her waking her up.

"Good morning bandar"

Ashi sat sleepily pouting.

"Morning!"

Sid stood and gave her his hand. She stood and started to look at the other 2 couples.

"Awww"

Sidashi awwed at them but soon disturbed their sleep also.

"Get up you idiots"

Sid said in a song rhythm.

Abhi kicked his leg for waking him up but found his brother smirking looking at him.

Chal beta Abhi, ye tera bhai ki muskuraan nahi balki ek bayaanak katra ki gandi hai

Abhi looked beside him and shouted.

"OH TERI!"

Hearing him shout Yesha woke from her sleep. A blush creeped her cheeks noticing their position. They both untangled themselfs and stood like those 2 kids who caught ree-hand from stealing.

"Sumi!"

Hearing Ananya voice they looked at her whose focus was on Sumedh.

Sumedh didn't hear anything and kept looking at far.

Sid went near him and shouted in his ear.

"SUMEDH VASUDEV MUDHGALKAR!!"

Hearing his shout Sumedh jerked from his seat.

"Maardoge kya? Main yahi hu chillaane ki zaroorat nahi hai"

He glared at them.

They looked at him and sighed boringly.

Everyone went downstairs.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
..
.
.

.

Hola

Your Author here.

This chap is short. I know.

How was it?

Which was your fav scene?

Bye

Khuda Hafiz.