24 - Romeo Juliet.

Guys important. I'm keeping target as per my sisters wish.

Soooo.
Target🎯 :- 20+ votes.

Kyunki you guys read and don't appriciate it by voting.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Someone looked at the sky which was filled with stars.

"Tune apna promise todliya. But i won't. I make the each and everyone suffer who made us separate. Kisi ko nahi chodunga main. Sabko maar daaloonga"

He took a picture from the drawer. A tear slipped his eyes falling on the picture.

"I love you Rabbit"

Riyaz looked at her smiling picture.

He closed his remembering that days incident.

After he was thrown in the river, he was already half-dead. He was losing his hope.

Some aadhivaasi's who was walking along the shore of river saw him and saved him from drowning.

They took him to their hut in the deep of forest where most to the people don't know it does exist.

They bandaged his wounds. He wasn't conscious but was breathing slowly like he was taking his last breath.

They tried all their medicines on him. They too started to lose hope after 1 week but to their surprise he started to respond. He woke after 2 days.

They explained everything to him how they saved him.

But the only thing he was thinking was about her. His love. His Rabbit. His Avneet.

He asked the head of tribe to drop him to the town after recovering.

There he found his Avneet was no more.

The fire which was inside him of revenge started to flare. He got to know about Mallika's surgery and everything.

One night he went to the house of the doctor who changed the document. 

He entered the house and started to drag the doctor to the living room who was sleeping peacefully killing his peace.

"Who are you? How did you got inside?"

"No doc. Today I'll ask and you will answer"

Riyaz's dark tone made the doctor shiver and gulp.

"Who's behind this?"

"Behind what?"

The doctor was scared and was shivering but he asked gathering some courage which made Riyaz angry. He punched the doctor on his nose making him scream.

"Shhh"

Riyaz kept his finger on his lips gesturing the doc to keep quit.

"I'm asking you again. Who's behind all this"

He asked showing Avneet's picture. Seeing her picture the doc started to sweat. He now understand what he was talking.

"I....i...don..nt..know...anything"

He was stammering due to fear.

Riyaz sighed and stood and took a rope from his bag and started to walk around the doctor.

"Agar main...bataya..toh wo mujhe nahi chodenge..."

The doctor said realizing this was going to be the end of his story.