Fairies (Part 2)

Story 1

Part 2

~~This story may be disturbing~~

*MAY INCLUDE: stalking/horror*

Fairy Dancing

It had been a few days since the incident with the vehicle. Jade's abnormal fear had subsided after being in physical contact with the strange man. Finally feeling freed,  she still had lingering thoughts about him and began to record all the information she had about that experience. 

'He calls himself Alston... or Al...? kind of strange for this 'thing' to use a pet name?' 

'He smells like rotten roses?'

'His face is only visible during direct contact... why would he hide his face? he's really handsome but...'

She didn't have very much to write and ended up getting frustrated while furiously tapping the paper with her pen. 

"Alston"

She whispers to herself before a strong smell enter her nose. This smell, she knew this smell, 'This... This is...' 

She sat up and looked around the room frantically, "Alston?" Her voice cracked.

Chuckle~~

She turned around to be face to face to the man. His features were clearer than ever before as he leaned against her desk. He was somehow already holding the notebook she was writing in, tapping his finger on the spine of it. 

"Alston... you're here..." Jade spoke as her hands trembled ever so slightly and she took a step back.

"Thank you..." She waited for a response, but he only smiled. The smile made jade a little flustered as she faltered to remain eye contact.

The silence stung the air as they stood apart only staring at each other. 

"What do you need from me?" She wanted to be upfront with him and end that awkward silence. No more guessing or playing around.

But he simply sighed and asked her a different question.

"Jade. Do you know why my roses are withered?" as he takes a step towards her, she takes one back of equal footing until they reach the wall. He leans over her trapping her in place with his arms. She shakes her head as he gently brushes her cheek with his hand. She clenches her eyes from the sudden touch, her face warms up as his gets closer and she feels something being placed in her hair. When Jade opens her eyes, he is gone once again. Leaving only a fully bloomed rose in her hair. A healthy red rose with young petals. 

"Why..?", Jade held the rose in her hands. It wasn't wilted, it was bloomed and beautiful. She slid down and sat in place, maybe her fears were completely irrational. 

Jade sighs, 'If this man, Al, wanted to hurt me, he could've already. He's had so many chances.'...
She sat up and placed the rose in a vase, uneasiness wouldn't leave her gut but she was trying to be rational now. "I won't hide again" Jade mumbles to herself. 

Grumble~

Jade realized she's starved as her stomach screams back at her. 'Okay, time to eat'
She looks in her fridge, the only thing available is some cheap microwave meal. She throws it in the microwave and watches as the timer goes down. "Oh dear, you should be eating better than that." Jade turns in shock, there he is standing at the door frame again.