002. thanks, dorayaki

"mitsuya-kun," you pouted, placing your seventy percent done crocheted scarf down on your lap

"yeah?" he answered with eyebrows raised as he stared at you.

"i'm out of dorayaki. let's call it a day?" you were a little exhausted, your back have been hurting for a while now from sitting on the chair for too long.

he glanced at the clock that was hanging on the wall and relaxed his body.

"yeah, let's call it a day." he cleared his desk and stood up, walking over you. without hesitation, he took your bag in his hand and walked over to the door.

you stood up with a puzzled expression.

"what's wrong? come on, let's go." mitsuya motioned for you to join him and you walked over.

both of you walked down the almost empty school hall, your bag in his hand and you were still confused as to why he was holding it for you.

you both stopped in front of his bike and got on top of it, sitting down and passing you a helmet.

you hesitated.

"put it on. we're getting more dorayaki." he steadied himself and his hands grip onto the bike handle.

"what's wrong?" he stared at you, his eyes softened.

"uh, i never rode on a bike before..." you held onto the helmet and stared at the ground. mitsuya chuckled.

"then i'll be the first person who takes you out on a bike." he took the helmet from your hand and put it on your head, careful not to mess up your hair.

he buckled it up and you stared at him, eyes wide and lips agape from his sudden closeness. you noticed a blush crept up on his cheek.

mitsuya quickly backed away and cleared his throat, covering his lower face with his hand.

"let's go." he pushed his keys into the keyhole and you hear his bike engine revving. you slowly climbed up to the back of his bike and sat still.

"i'll go slow, but hold on tight." a hint of mischief in his voice, you hold on tightly on the back of his jacket, gripping a handful of the fabric.

you felt your heart beat fast when you caught a whim of his cologne.

thanks, dorayaki, for giving me this chance...