introduction

everyone knows the great James potter. master prankster, quidditch player, the golden child-- confident, arrogant james potter. But Charlie potter, now she's even better.

She has amazing style and music taste, is the only person to be smarter than James and Lily Evans. She was the older and hotter twin, but the invisible one.

Now, yes, James was himself, but, at home she was often in his shadow. James was easily the favorite child; everything he did impressed Euphemia and Fleamont. It's not that Ephy and Monty didnt want her. In fact, they loved her as much as they loved james. Though he got all of their energy. And why wouldn't he. He's James fucking Potter. This caused a strain in the daughter and parents relationship. By the time she was twelve, she hated how unimportant she felt. She had horrible coping mechanisms that weren't talked about during this time. Don't fret, darling, you'll see that soon. It's only the introduction.

The marauders-- ah yes the beloved group of boys that everyone fell for. Charlie strongly disliked them ever since they met. Why? Again, it's only the intro.

So who is this mysteriously hot and sexy Charlie Potter? How does she fall in love with a marauder?

i can't tell you yet, silly. It's only the introduction.

But I will start in fifth year. The year that everything happened. Now, as I said, Charlie has never liked the Marauders and that will be explained. I may not be able to show you much of that, seeing as im on borrowed time, but trust that for five years she never wanted to participate in a conversation with them.

It may seem like everything is moving fast, but as someone who lived through this, it's something that should've happened sooner.

Welcome to part one: Unsound Mind