Part 10

Axl pulls out a whistle and blows it. In unison, all of the children start crying. You take the whistle and chuck it across the room.

  "Ok. So what have you kids already learned?" You ask.

"I learned ice-cream scoopers and back stroke and froggy swim and dolphin swim and tummy float." A little boy says.

  "Ok then," X says. "Now we know what to work on."

  After an hour of helping the kids improve on their swimming skills, a buzzer screeches, signaling that class was over. Everybody runs off to their parents, leaving the 3 of you alone again.

  "Tomorrow is saturday..." Axl brings up. "I have the day off."

  "Me too." Zero chimed in.

  "Me as well." X added.

  "I do too!" You finish.

  "We should go somewhere." Axl says. "Do something. We could go to the movies! Or go to my house to play videogames, or go to a museum..."

"I have an idea!" Zero jumps up. "We could all go on a nice, one-day cruise! We can invite the people we love to go with us!" He starts blushing.

  "I already KNOW I'm going to invite Lumine! Or maybe Cinnamon. "

  You just look down at your feet. You have never had a boyfriend. The only person you have ever liked is with you right now, but you are too scared to ask him. If you DO ask him, and he says he doesn't like you in that way, then you and him would have a VERY awkward relationship.

  "Hey, (Y/N)," X asks you. "What is your sister's phone number. I wanna ask... I kind of... well..."

  "You wanna ask her to go with you! Thats so sweet... I can give you her number! It's 29295876!(Not an actual number dont try to call)"

  "Thank you..." X blushes. "It really means alot."

  You all go home. You sit on your couch and snuggle up with your dog. You get a call from your sister. She tells you that X wanted to go on a cruise with her. You both cheer and talk until about 11:30. You decide to go to bed.

  You wake up an hour later from your phone ringing. It was Zero.