Want your Surname Back! - I

Longest OS ahead:

Sivaangi Krishnakumar is the most established female Singer from South. She is ruling the Whole Bollywood with her honey voice.

She had received many awards, particularly 7 Filmfare awards, 3 National Awards. She even received her First Award from her idol Shreya Ghoshal for her very first Playback in Hindi.

It's been 7 years since she left South Industry as well as the people who she loved more than her life. It's still a mystery for the audience why she left the industry when she was in her peak.

None knew that she was once Mrs.Ashwinkumar.
She didn't reveal to the whole world that she was married to the love of her life. Before revealing she got divorced the same year.

She was disturbed from her thoughts by a little one (toddler) hugging her waist, soon Sivaangi lifted him up and kissed him. The little one said,"Sivaangi ma, Enaku Pasikudhu.... Unodaya Kozhandhaiku saapadey poda maatrama..." and chuckled.

Sivaangi's was stunned by the words Arshit used. It reminded her of him, Her Valandha Kozhandhai.

Tears escaped her eyes reminding her love! She is still loving him, more than yesterday and lesser than tomorrow.

____________________

Ashwin Kumar Lakshmikanthan is the ruler of South Industry. All his movies are either Bilingual or Multilingual.Seven years back he entered the industry saying he will create a stamp and He did it.

He had literally been topped in almost all famous magazines polls and received Numerous awards . Infact he is the only actor to get back to back awards for Best Actor for the past 7 years .

People are crazy about him and his fan girls ~mention not! The craze didn't reduce even a bit. But the Ashwin Kumar the world knew was dead seven years ago because of a small misunderstanding.

Now he is hardly active in Social Media, either declines or postpone attending Movie promotions. It's like he has created a huge shell which cannot be broken quite easily like previous one. Getting a glimpse of Ashwin is now a big Deed. Not because he is popular but cause of past . He knews nothing about the industry, even about his box office collection.

He is now a stone hearted person. He never speaks to anyone, even to his family. He comes to set , Acts just to keep his Fans happy. He lost interest in many things. He is now even more introverted than before.

The only person he speaks to & forgets the happenings is when his Niece Sivashri (7 years old) is around him. He cooks only for her and do all chirpy activities just for her! He sees His Sivaangi maa in her.

He also knew that somewhere in this world even his own lil version would have been be like Sivashri if the child was alive, running and playing around. Thinking this in his heart He does all things from waking her up till making her sleep and at times call her Sivaangi tooo....

__________________

Both are forbidding themselves from accepting their love for each other even after 7 years.
But Fate has Other plans......

___________________

Sivaangi now can't escape from visiting Chennai for a recording in ARR sir's studio. He had confirmed her voice and she can't deny it now. He had requested her too, as she did all recordings for him till date only in Mumbai.

She has to stay in Chennai for the next 5 days. She don't want anybody to know about her arrival including her family and friends except her parents and one particular friend. But in corner of her heart she wants know about his life and well being.

None knew Arshit's existence. She had brought him up in such a way that he reflects mostly his dad than her. She doesn't want to feel embarrassed in front of media. So she had planned to stay in her friend Sai's home.

Sai was Junior of Sivaangi during her college days. Sai started following her passion and she was even working as Script writer. She knows well about both Ashwin & Sivaangi , the only person who knew their life till day. Sai is living with her love Vaibhav. They are perfect couple and Proud Ashaangians!

___________________

Sivaangi reached Chennai along with Arshit. She reached Sai's home. Sai welcomed her long time bestie happily and carried the lil one in her arms. She then introduced Sivaangi to her Husband! Sivaangi loved the atmosphere of being with known faces after an eternity. Sivaangi soon refreshed, convinced Arshit to stay home with Sai and promised to take him home once she finishes the recording.

Arshit Nodded his head like a good boy but had a mischievous plan in his mind. Being Her child he knows well how to handle her.

Sivaangi entered the Studio and was busy with the recordings and Here Arshit was planning a way to convince Sai to take him out.

____________________

In Lakshmikanthan Mansion, Sivashri started crying all of sudden wanting to go out with Ashwin! Ashwin understood her plan because she wants to escape from doing Homework. He remembered how he used to handle Sivaangi by buying her ice creams to make her study for her semester.

He couldn't deny the little one's pleading. So he accepted to take her to the private Park they owned. He covered himself from public.

Arshit was being so silent than before, which made Sai doubt on her babysitting! So she asked Vaibhav what to do, to which Vaibhav suggested to take him out with them and ask Sivaangi to Join them later. Sai thought Of taking him to private park which belongs to Ashwin as he won't visit often and Arshit can visit atleast his father's park.

_______________________

Sai reached the Private park of Ashwin and took Arshit in along with Vaibhav. It was simple yet beautiful one with colourful flowers on the right, And calm swings and two two seaters.

Following them Ashwin also entered the same Park with Sivashri and to his surprise saw Sai Vaibhav and lil Arshit. Ashwin had spark when both Arshit and him eyes met but didn't bother much as he always loved kids.

Ashwin introduced Sivashri to Sai and Vaibhav. Ashwin also congratulated Sai and Vaibhav on becoming parents without knowing the truth. Sai was stunned for a moment and later realised it.
To control the mess in air, she tried his own therapy to him. Which is confusing the ones questioning. Why are you here and other stuffs.

She introduced Arshit and didn't mention about her relation with him. Arshit was happy meeting him. He asked Ashwin who is he? To which Ashwin said , "I'm your Uncle! I'm Ashwin".

Sai shocked at the statement but remained silent. Much to Ashwin's surprise, He replied, "Hi, Ashwineyy!!!!, pch sorry Hi Ashwin Uncle!!"

Which made Ashwin think about his Rowdy and without any other thinking he hugged Arshit with all love and happiness! All what if started to pop out ...Tears started flowing down like water flowing from Dam, He felt like he is living his 7 long years dream and yearning. He always wanted to have a kid which resembles her. He composed himself and looked at Arshit clearly and was astonished to see the younger version of him in Arshit.

Arshit was exact carbon copy of Ashwin, from having Mole in his neck, those magnetic eyes and to not forget about his appearance. Arshit resembles Ashwin so much that only his nose and the way he addresses people's name is from Sivaangi!

At the same time, Not only Ashwin was in tearing seeing younger him in Arshit but also a pair of eyes was tearing up seeing the duo.

___________________

Who was it?
Any idea about what happened between Ashwin & Sivaangi?

Do give your reviews! Was this a good one?

Will update part two tomorrow!

___________________

Small shout out for my fav authorey and my best friend saisthoughts
Hope you liked it !