I Can Be that Guy

Hello readers!
I'm back with my drafts!
This is not a new one, so no weapons my Gumbals. I'm studying only 😘
I thought of posting it tomorrow but few readers were dming me more🚶‍♀️

Finally my issues got sorted! Thanks Wattpad! This is a fluffy one-shot that just came to me :)
I admit it's kind of weird but I couldn't help but write it.
I am sorry for all the mistakes :) Enjoy!

Ignore Typos 🙃
_________________________________

"Ashwin, can you run to the store for me please?"

I sighed and got up. I turned the TV off walked to the kitchen, where my mom was baking.

"Sure, mom."

"Thanks,Kanna."

I grabbed the shopping list from her hand and closed the door behind me as I walked out of the house. I decided to walk when I realized I left my car keys in my room. The store wasn't far from my house anyway.

I kept walking until I saw the Krishnakumar house. The Krishnakumar household consisted of Vinayak , Sivaangi and their parents. And they had an older sister who stopped by occasionally.

I stood there for a couple of minutes. I wanted to knock the door but I knew Vinayak wasn't at home. He had football practice every Friday, after school. And I had to go to the store anyway.

Vinayak had been my best friend since we were 10 years old. We spent all of our time together. We became best friends quickly. So, eventually I became friends with Sivaangi ,Vinayak's twin sister. She was the most beautiful girl I've met. She was smart, funny and interesting. Needless to say I was impressed.

When Vinayak started playing football and I started playing basketball, we became popular. As a side effect, Sivaangi became popular too. Everyone loved her. Honestly, it was impossible not to love her.

Vinayak was happy with all the attention he was getting. Or should I say, all the girls he was getting? However, he was not happy with the attention his sister was getting. Neither was I. Boys constantly asked her out, which at first didn't bother me. But eventually I fell for her...hard.

She had been dating a jerk named Akashay at the time. Akshay was on the basketball team too. So, Sivaangi and I started spending more time together. I gave her rides home or dropped her at Akshay's. We had a lot of time to get to know each other.

Sivaangi and Akshay dated 2 years before they broke up. Akshay moved and they didn't want to try a long distance relationship- much to my delight. However, she was heartbroken and I couldn't stand seeing her sad. That's when I realized I was in love with her.

I was completely in love with Sivaangi Krishnakumar.

It took her a while to get over the break up. And I couldn't bring myself to tell her my feelings. Then she told me that I was her best guy friend. That was the end of my dreams of telling her how I feel.

My thoughts got interrupted when someone bumped into me. I hadn't realized I was still standing in the middle of the road staring at their house. I looked up and saw a pair of beautiful blue eyes looking at me.

"Hey, Sivaangi. Sorry. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Then she gave me one of those heart melting smiles. I smiled back.

"Let me help you with those." I kneeled down to help her pick up the boxes she dropped. She was carrying a bag which had a pharmacy logo on it. I studied the boxes in my hands. Some pills for nausea and...a couple of pregnancy tests. What the fuck?