Author's Note

Hi! I've been busy all these days in preparation for my school. Sana di pa rin kayo magsawa sa pag-iintay ng update ng "The Secrets of Axia". As you can see, I am borrowing the world of other author ( with their permission, of course) and medyo nagka- author's block siya kaya left hanging muna ang story na iyon. In any case, I created a new book. 

This book is random. Different story genres depending on my mood and not to fear because it will be all one-shot story! When I say one-shot, ibig sabihin, isang chapter and then the end. It will only comprise 1000 to 3000 words so easy to read and hindi kayo mabibitin. Pasensiya na talaga. 

I still hope someone is reading my stories, anyway, it's fine kahit wala. HAHAHAHA... This account is all for fun lang naman and stress-reliever....

Okay back to the topic... Here will be the rule, 

When you see:

E (the number of story) - that means the language for the story is written in ENGLISH.

(the number of story) - syempre ibig sabihin nasusulat siya sa FILIPINO.

Don't worry because I'll try my best to arrange them para hindi kayo malito. I hope you'll vote and comment down your opinions in my stories. Thank you very much! Enjoy reading and wish all the writers to be inspired in writing.