10 - A little nudge in the right direction

TW: Hair pulling... I think that's it

 I think that's it

Welcome home,

Welcome home.

Soon you'll be back to where you belong...

Where you belong.

It had almost been a week since he had first heard the voices

It had almost been a week since he had first heard the voices. They were nice, for the most part. They have him all the answers in school, even though they made fun of him for being dumb while doing so, they tell him if there's danger or something in the direction he's heading, even though they wanted him to kill the danger. All of that was okay, he just wished they'd stop babying him. Every single time he does something remotely good, they would all start yelling 'AWWW BABY, YES HE'S LEARNING, WELL DONE, AWWWWW'. Even if he's just picking a pencil up from the floor, it was annoying, to say the least. He didn't mind them that much though, he learned if you just ignore them they'd either start screaming or they'd shut up. Usually the latter.

Tommy was sat at the table again, eating dinner with Sam.

"So, are you all packed for that sleepover you planned with Tubbo and your other friend you refuse to tell me the name of?" Sam bought up casually. Tommy almost choked on the broccoli he was forcefully shoving down his throat.

"Shit! Tubbo's going to skin me alive with a potato peeler!" Tommy grimaced dropping his fork, making it clatter against the table.

"I'm sure he was joking-" Sam began to assure Tommy, feeding him lies as they all knew Tubbo could kill every single one of them if he so desires.

"Sam you don't understand. He has every single kitchen appliance you can imagine, just lying around and he's waiting for a chance to use them, I can't give that chance to him. I don't want that fancy cheese grater anywhere near my flesh." Tommy hissed, shivering at the thought of the cold metal pressed up against his skin, shredding it. Absolutely NOT. No Way. Not in a million years. No sir. Sam sweatdropped, sqinting his eyes.