14💞

Flashback

(As you all know, this is a flash back of Jimin's and Taehyung's parents. Most of the story will say about Jungmin and Eunji - Jimin's parents cuz the meeting of both is the real turning point of the story. So I don't wanna make you bore, so let's go. And in this part, Eunji, Taehyun and Daeun are highschoolers. Eunji is 15 years old, Taehyun and Jungmin are 16, and Daeun is also 15.)

So let's go.

Eunji's pov

I woke up in the early morning by hearing the sound of alarm. Today I have class and I have to be a little early since our class teacher told us that he will explain about our upcoming project today morning. So I quickly got up from my bed and walked to the bathroom.

After doing all my necessaries I came back and got ready for the school.

I put on my uniform and took my backpack and went out.

"Why girls have to wear this much short skirt as their uniform?"

I cursed myself. Don't judge me I am not a fan of short dresses. I do wear it but not commonly. My parents are the one who really wanted me to study in the most famous and biggest highschool in Seoul and their uniform is this so I can't do anything except wearing it.

I walked downstairs and headed to the dining area where my parents will be.

"Good morning angel"

"Good morning Appa."

"Good morning Eomma's little bean"

"Good morning Eomma."

We wished each other and ate our breakfast.
After that I bid byes to them and walked out of the house. There I am now waiting for my beloved cousin brother my bestfriend and more likely my soulmate my Taehyun oppa.

I waited for him a good 15 minutes.

"Where is this oppa? We are going to get detention today "

I sighed and again waited for him.
Then there he is coming running and panting like he did a marathon race

"What made you be this much late oppa?"

I narrowed my eyes and crossed my arms together

"I...I.....I woke up late today."

He said while panting

"Okey np. Come Let's go."

"Okey "

With that we started to walk to school
We always liked to walk cuz the morning vibe was amazing and calming also. We never ever missed that even it is the freezing winter.

"So oppa, how is your Daeunie doing?"

I asked to him more likely teased.

"Um..y-yeah she is fine. And there is nothing between us. So don't say that she is mine."

"Don't act like a fool here oppa cuz you are a fool. And I also know that you have a crush for her."

"Stop it Eunnie .."

He whined and blushed.

I chuckled at his action and walked forward.

"Strawberry milkshake......"

I Squealed when we came near to the
the famous milkshake shop.

"Wait. I will buy one."

Said oppa and went inside of the shop while I just stood there eagerly.

The street was so quet and calm. People are going to their works and someone opening their stores. The view of the street was amazing until I heared a gun shout.

Everyone flinched and ran away as I just stood there in confusion.

What is exactly happening.

I asked myself and saw one man who is in suit running like a prey who is trying to escape from its predator. He is running towards my direction.

When he was about reach exact near to me, I heared the sound of gun fire again and at the same time the man fell on the ground and groaned in pain.

He got a shot on his right shoulder.

"No....."

I screamed and ran to the man.

"Oh my God!!! Who can do this to someone."

I was not thinking about anything in my life or my surrounding just thinking about the human who are groaning in pain and the fear of losing life is clearly visible in his eyes.

I tried to help him to stand but instead of me someone grabbed him harshly.
He groaned again and I felt at the same time sad and mad.

"Who the hell are you to harm a human like this huh?"

I asked as glared at the man.

"And who do you think you are. No one in this world have the right to take anyone's life in the world. Neither you."

"Who are you little girl to interfere in our buisiness? And leave before we have to end your life too."

"What if I say no."

"Then just die "

The man said and pointed the gun towards me.

I didn't had any fear and I was really happy that if it is my death, then I am dying afterall arguing for the survival of a human life. I was grateful for that.
They will never find the fear that they have to saw.

I closed my eyes and one last time imagined the smiling face of my parents and my oppa. I will really do miss them.

I though and mentally prepared for my death. As I heared the slow cracking sound of the trigger and count my last time but nothing happend and there is no feeling of any gun in my forehead.

I quickly opened my eyes and looked up at the man who was about to shoot me.

But I saw a young, handsome and good looking boy in front of me instead of that middle aged man who was about to kill me.

Then I looked around and saw some more men in suit cams around us. They also having guns in their hand

"Don't ever try to kill innocent people."

The boy said in very raspy voice.
Oh my God...why that voice giving me shiver in my nerves? And he looks like a boy and why the men are not saying anything to the boy and just nodded and fear is clearly saw in their eyes

"Mr Min, how much time I told you that don't hurt innocent people and you are keeping the mistake all the time how?"

"Sorry boss"

Wait...boss??

To be continued

Hope ya all like it.

Love ya all 💜💜💜💜💜💜

See ya soon