15💞

'What!! Boss...'

I got a bit shocked cuz a small boy who will be around of my age is the boss of these all gun man??
I couldn't help but stare at that brown orb which is still staring at me. I am not feeling scared of him but something about him bothering me.

I startled a bit and came in my sense when I heared my name calling by someone.

"Eunji..."

I turned back and saw Taehyun oppa with a cup of milkshake in his hand after all he is also a shake by now. The Taeshake.

"Oh my God I am sorry Mr Jungmin, she is so much trouble maker. Pardon."

"Why are you asking forgiveness oppa, he is a criminal."

"Shut up you brat head. And sorry sir. We will be leaving."

"Wait.. oppa I am not done yet. And do you know him?"

"Shut up Eunnie. Come Let's go "

With that he started to drag me from there but stopped when the same raspy voice called us.

"Wait one sec."

He said as we turned back and he came near to us.

"Sorry sir. We will never came into your path anymore. "

Again this stupid oppa is begging to him. He didn't gave a single attention to him and still looking at my eyes. That made again feel a strange feeling in my heart. But what?

"What is your name baby girl?"

He asked to me.

"I am not your baby girl you shitty head. And why do you care about my name?"

"Just tell."

"My name is Eunji. Park Eunji."

"Beutiful name for beautiful pearl."

"I don't care about your compliment."

I said and about to turn but he again stopped me.

"Can we meet again baby."

"Never ever in your entire life."

"But you are gonna be mine anyways."

I narrowed my eyes and walked away with oppa following me.
What the hell is thinking he is. How can he say those stupid words to me? My mind was full of questions but he was really handsome. Wait...what is in mind anyways leave it Eunji and concentrate on your life.

Author's pov

"Find about that girl."

Said Jungmin while looking at the fading figure of Eunji.
He somewhat started to build feelings for her. He never felt like this to anyone but she, she is perfect for him. He never ever saw such boldness in anyone even in any men in front of him but she. She made a special place in the heart of the coldest and youngest mafia king.'

Time skips

At school

Eunji's pov

"How do you know his name."

Me asked while looking at oppa in a serious face

"Don't you really know him?"

"That's why I am asking to you."

"He is the biggest mafia king in our country."

"Oh. That's why those men called him boss."